who's planning on rolling naked with their 5??

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The cosmetic form of this new iPhone is really a big draw to me, i love the white on aluminum...it's freakin' gorgeous (as much as a piece of technology can be i mean). To be honest, and this may look a bit weird, but I'd like to see the same brought into the line of macbook pro's...white on aluminum, or at least the accents somewhere on it. The iPhone 4 was my favorite design of all time, this phone easily surpassed it.

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Screen protector will probably be it. It is too beautiful of a phone to cover up, but I will probably still get some sort of case.

sudbury78#WN

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I'll probably ghost armour the front and back to protect from a potential fall and crack. Hopefully the back wont shatter as easy as the 4/4s does

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I have always had a case on my 4. I live on a farm and I've seen many of good "unbreakable" things become very broken. I love the look of the black slate, but I've also been waiting for Otterbox to put out a defender case using lime green and this is the phone they do it for. I'm torn, but will probably end up casing it every now and then. I also have a major problem with fingerprints and face grease on my shiny toys.

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I am going naked nuddie whatever you want to call it this is to nice looking of a phone to cover it up why do you think they put some much time into the design the pocket is the only case this thing will be in oh and my hand yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I feel like I generally find that, those who don't put a case on their iPhones, most likely have either a 32GB or a 64GB.

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

count123

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
My question to all u iphone exhibitionists is how many of u are white collar workers? Im in construction. My phone takes a beating just being clipped to my waste. And thats the absolute safest place i can store it. My buddy works in a lab. We both have lifeproof cases. Im on my second one, his looks like he just bought it this morning.

Ever so often i'll run it nude for a day or two. (weekend) I find during those times i have to treat it like a newborn. Although i enjoy revealing its beauty the constant cuddling is more than i can handle at times.

But to respond to the thread. I will be cuddling my 5 for the first few weeks until that new lifeproof one-zy arrives. Then its back to handling like a teenage boy again👍❕

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I heard somewhere that it's not really necessary to go all crazy on screen protectors and what not on this iPhone. It's supposed to be scratch proof/crack proof/semi-indestructible

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox