Always naked. I hate covering my phone. I bought the black slate and have some scratches but I have AC+ and am in love.
    10-08-2012 12:38 AM
    For those of you doing this....PLEASE make sure no videos reach the internet...
    10-08-2012 12:54 AM
    No case for me. I've used my last three phones without a case and I'm glad I did. I'm quite careful with my phones, and I also have a pocket solely for my phone (left front). The iPhone 5 is too awesome to be hidden in a case. People seem really surprised by it naked. Most people have never seen one without a case and they tell me it's even more impressive without one. I just like the feel/function of it without a case.
    10-08-2012 01:15 AM
    This is like OCD vs Anarchy to me. I love the idea of seeing the actual beauty of the phone but the idea of it being full of fingerprints, nicks and lint make me shiver. I have two weeks to decide my iPhone 4 lived in a Defender case and I'm considering Lifeproof this time around but it seems like such a shame to cover up such a beautiful design.
    10-11-2012 03:11 PM
    This is like OCD vs Anarchy to me. I love the idea of seeing the actual beauty of the phone but the idea of it being full of fingerprints, nicks and lint make me shiver. I have two weeks to decide my iPhone 4 lived in a Defender case and I'm considering Lifeproof this time around but it seems like such a shame to cover up such a beautiful design.
    so you're going to forgo your precious jailbreak and visit the other side for a while??
    10-11-2012 03:18 PM
    so you're going to forgo your precious jailbreak and visit the other side for a while??
    LOL I'm going to have to :0( I will miss it so

---------- Post Merged at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:24 PM ----------

The people who got Otterbox which one did you get? I got a Defender last time around because both the front and back are glass. However with the aluminum back I feel like I might not need the tank of the Defender? I was looking at the Commuter and even their other slimmer cases.
    10-11-2012 03:26 PM
    maybe you will have an A6 JB by xmas!
    10-11-2012 03:34 PM
    Naked love it...hard shell case love it (piece of mind!)

The case is ultra light and thin and doesn't add any bulk so pretty happy for 4.99
    10-11-2012 04:54 PM
    I rock a full body zagg with a speck candyshell for the extra pop.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    10-11-2012 05:17 PM

---------- Post Merged at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:24 PM ----------

The people who got Otterbox which one did you get? I got a Defender last time around because both the front and back are glass. However with the aluminum back I feel like I might not need the tank of the Defender? I was looking at the Commuter and even their other slimmer cases.
    With my 4s, I had a commuter and defender. Loved the commuter more. With the five, I have the new defender series with the screen popped out and a zagg shield in its place. I love it!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    10-11-2012 08:05 PM
    maybe you will have an A6 JB by xmas!
    that would be awesome but honestly the hardware makes it more than worth it :-)

---------- Post Merged at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:43 AM ----------

With my 4s, I had a commuter and defender. Loved the commuter more. With the five, I have the new defender series with the screen popped out and a zagg shield in its place. I love it!

This was what I was thinking have the zagg shield on the screen and then just the case covering the rest. Decisions decisions
    10-12-2012 10:43 AM
    i hear ya. i have a feeling it's gonna have to take something pretty special, or unique, for me to stay jailbroken anymore
    10-12-2012 11:22 AM
    Awesome! Andddddd how much did you pay for your defender?
    How much does it cost to replace the phone's glass?
    Defender = $50 max.

Replacing the glass on an 4 = 149.

Replacing the glass on a 4S = 199

Replacing the glass on a 5 = I don't know but probably at least 2 bills.
    10-12-2012 12:17 PM
    Defender = $50 max.

Replacing the glass on an 4 = 149.

Replacing the glass on a 4S = 199

Replacing the glass on a 5 = I don't know but probably at least 2 bills.
    Those are apple prices cheaper if you go somewhere else to get screen changed or do it your self
    10-12-2012 01:01 PM
    I changed the front screen on my wife's 4S, you couldn't pay me enough to do it again. My time alone to do it is worth more than the price of a case, not to mention the cost of the screen itself (around $25).

Some people like cases, some don't. Do what you want. I don't know why some people get so defensive.
    10-12-2012 01:34 PM
    I broke down and bought a $5 case at radio shack, for no other reason than to prevent it from getting any scuffs on the back...the only thing this case did was add a little bit of weight to it (not much at all), all in all, as far as cases go, I'm pretty happy (though I'm pretty sure it won't do a damn thing for protecting it if i drop it, lol)...

10-12-2012 02:01 PM
    I broke down and bought a $5 case at radio shack, for no other reason than to prevent it from getting any scuffs on the back...the only thing this case did was add a little bit of weight to it (not much at all), all in all, as far as cases go, I'm pretty happy (though I'm pretty sure it won't do a damn thing for protecting it if i drop it, lol)...

http://i.imgur.com/MmLXP.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EExVk.jpg
    Ipheuria likes this.
    10-12-2012 02:16 PM

http://i.imgur.com/MmLXP.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EExVk.jpg
    I want a case like that with the strength of the Defender lol
    10-12-2012 03:10 PM

---------- Post Merged at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:43 AM ----------

This was what I was thinking have the zagg shield on the screen and then just the case covering the rest. Decisions decisions
    Lol do whatever works best for you and your iCandy (phone)!

10-12-2012 10:57 PM
    Semi-naked here with the Zagg Extreme full body (front & back). I think that plus accidental damage protection via SquareTrade is protection enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-12-2012 11:00 PM
    Naked so far... I was considering getting that zagg full body also but I don't know how well I would do with putting it on lol so it will probably stay bare for awhile. Had I stuck with the white I would have put a case on it no question but I just love the murdered out black one too much to not let it show
    bgesullo likes this.
    10-12-2012 11:19 PM
    Naked so far... I was considering getting that zagg full body also but I don't know how well I would do with putting it on lol so it will probably stay bare for awhile. Had I stuck with the white I would have put a case on it no question but I just love the murdered out black one too much to not let it show
    Bestbuy will install them I'm debating also I have a thin belkin case on now its decent but do like the feel when it's naked vs a case
    10-13-2012 12:33 AM
    I'm naked now iPhone 5 64GIG.
    I had an iPhone 4S 64GIG I did everything in my power to protect the phone best cases I spent a couple hundred on different cases. Then I thought to myself why? I protect it spend all this money then I sell the phone and someone else will enjoy it like I was suppose to. Not anymore I feel good with the SquareTrade warranty 3years $124 everything is covered including accidental so when i upgrade to an iPhone 6 and give this one away to my nieces it will protected. Enjoy the phone and get it insured
    10-13-2012 02:12 AM
    I'm naked now iPhone 5 64GIG.
    I had an iPhone 4S 64GIG I did everything in my power to protect the phone best cases I spent a couple hundred on different cases. Then I thought to myself why? I protect it spend all this money then I sell the phone and someone else will enjoy it like I was suppose to. Not anymore I feel good with the SquareTrade warranty 3years $124 everything is covered including accidental so when i upgrade to an iPhone 6 and give this one away to my nieces it will protected. Enjoy the phone and get it insured
    Yes, I went with insurance too. I figure if I really scratch it up I can always pay the $49 and get a pretty one lol
    10-13-2012 02:16 AM
    Yes, I went with insurance too. I figure if I really scratch it up I can always pay the $49 and get a pretty one lol
    It feels good to just know your covered not spend all this crazy money on cases and screen protection
    10-13-2012 02:22 AM
391 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD