Yes sir. Won't just toss it on the desk when I get back from meetings etc. Gotta be mindful of what's going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I took my SurfacePad off my 4S last week and applied a Skinguardz skin, avail on Amazon for $4.99. I like the phone naked but at the same time the skin helps from any surface scratches that can happen. They have solid colors as well as prints avail and they are very durable. It's a front, back and sides skin...you can apply all or just the pieces you want

Just wanted to mention this as an option to you
    10-03-2013 07:56 AM
    I love when people say "I am careful with my phone" so I don't need a case- as if ones who drop it do so intentionally. My case is like my car insurance. It's there when and if I need it.
    10-03-2013 08:42 AM
    I love when people say "I am careful with my phone" so I don't need a case- as if ones who drop it do so intentionally. My case is like my car insurance. It's there when and if I need it.
    You have a point. Not saying those that use cases aren't careful. Saying that now since I'm caseless I'm way more mindful of what I do.

10-03-2013 10:40 AM
    it's naked now that it feels old to me lol
    10-03-2013 10:42 AM
    I don't like cases at all. I use a full body protector that gives a bit more grip to the phone and I'm off and running. Just be careful with your phone and don't treat it as you treat your car keys or a magazine. Be careful with all your delicate, expensive items. Unless you are one of those that constantly has their phone in their hand or on their lap or has a house full of vandals or tries to use the phone while carrying 6 bags of groceries, you shouldn't be experiencing dropping anything of value. Don't drop your laptop. Don't drop your $500 sunglasses. Don't drop your fine china. Don't drop your baby. Don't drop your pants....... at least not in public.

Can you imagine how crazy it would be if we used "cases" for everything delicate that we "might" drop?
    10-03-2013 11:23 AM
    Im sort of rolling naked. I have a Zagg screen protector on it and a Caudabe (Wisp Black) Premium Ultra Thin case just to protect it from scratches.
    10-04-2013 03:52 AM
    Nooooooooooooo. not naked pls
    10-04-2013 04:05 AM
    I got fed up of taking cases on and off for fitting in my car kit. Haven't used a case for a long time.
    10-04-2013 04:08 AM
    I always flirt with the idea. Sometimes I will even go naked for a couple of days. Then I come to my senses and put the case back on it.
    10-04-2013 07:21 PM
    I always flirt with the idea. Sometimes I will even go naked for a couple of days. Then I come to my senses and put the case back on it.
    I've been naked for two days now but I still want one of those Apple leather cases

Last edited by mumfoau; 10-04-2013 at 09:54 PM.
    10-04-2013 08:37 PM
    I've been naked for two days now but I still want one of those Apple leather cases

They are ok. It feels good. But something about it I can't get into. I have the Elago slim case now and I really like this one.
    10-04-2013 10:48 PM
    They are ok. It feels good. But something about it I can't get into. I have the Elago slim case now and I really like this one.
    I had one of those for my 4S. It was a great case but I eventually ended up naked like I am with the 5 now.

10-05-2013 01:57 AM
    Using it naked for me too. It's probably why I spent 100$ on apple care lol.
    10-05-2013 10:46 PM
    Using it naked for me too. It's probably why I spent 100$ on apple care lol.
    Shoot I don't even have AppleCare. Just got the regular ol verizon insurance.

10-05-2013 10:49 PM
    I'm on and off about it. I actually FORGOT I had the iPhone 5 as it's ALWAYS in my Otter Box defender. So I took it out this morning and rolled naked. Felt odd.
    10-06-2013 05:37 PM
    I'm on and off about it. I actually FORGOT I had the iPhone 5 as it's ALWAYS in my Otter Box defender. So I took it out this morning and rolled naked. Felt odd.
    It always feels odd to walk around naked. Once you get used to it, you realize it's not a big deal at all.....
    Lamont Raccoon likes this.
    10-06-2013 08:16 PM
391 ... 141516
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD