Back on iPhone 5 ( short run on note 2, nexus 4 and galaxy s4 ) and rockin the blk incipio frequency case. Love it
    05-19-2013 02:47 PM
    Just bought a case for my 5 been naked since launch though. Had the case on my phone for about a week just took it off on Friday just love the phone naked so much LOL will use the case off and on till I get my 5S.

Sent from the collector home world.
    05-19-2013 05:07 PM
    Just bought a case for my 5 been naked since launch though. Had the case on my phone for about a week just took it off on Friday just love the phone naked so much LOL will use the case off and on till I get my 5S.

Sent from the collector home world.
    I just use a zagg HD and a elago outfit matrix. Has the protection without the bulk.
    05-19-2013 05:52 PM
    Never had a case here. Don't see why I should change.
    05-20-2013 01:03 AM
    I honestly cannot stand people who put a case on their iphone. Really? You might as well buy a brick phone and use that. The iphone is slim and light and you lose that feature entirely when you put an otterbox on it.

Having said that, I have a small clear bumper on mine
    BLiNK likes this.
    05-31-2013 11:17 PM
    I honestly cannot stand people who put a case on their iphone. Really? You might as well buy a brick phone and use that. The iphone is slim and light and you lose that feature entirely when you put an otterbox on it.

although i despise your username, i like you
    swarlos and kobe24b like this.
    06-01-2013 01:22 AM
    I just naught a flip case/wallet folio case. It's cool because the phone is sort of naked and I can show it off, but the back is stuck to the case to protect from drops when closed. I also stuck a Zagg shield on the back

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    06-04-2013 09:50 AM
    I would love to run "naked" on my iPhone but I have terrible OCD and scratches, marks, etc really bother me.

I use an element case which is a close to "naked" as I can get. I had an IS but it caused rainbow effect.
    06-05-2013 11:51 AM
    I would love to run "naked" on my iPhone but I have terrible OCD and scratches, marks, etc really bother me.

I use an element case which is a close to "naked" as I can get. I had an IS but it caused rainbow effect.
    I dropped my iPhone 5 onto the pavement while stepping out of my truck. The retina display did not shatter or crack and the couple of dings are not noticeable unless you do a full-fledge examination of the device.......Everything works as it did prior to the drop and the device still looks great. I doubt I'll drop it again and no, I will NOT encase it...
    06-05-2013 12:06 PM
    Same here, the phone is to beautiful to encase.
    06-05-2013 12:09 PM
    My iPhone 5 has taken so many tumbles and came out fine, maybe a few scratches on the side, but nothing more.

Sent from my iPhone 5 running iOS 7 using iMore Forums mobile app
    07-16-2013 08:28 AM

I do chuckle inside when I see an iPhone inside one of those huge brick case covers. It's like a big wad in their pocket! I too have a very thin clear case on mine. Best of both worlds
    07-16-2013 01:40 PM
    I dropped my iPhone 5 onto the pavement while stepping out of my truck. The retina display did not shatter or crack and the couple of dings are not noticeable unless you do a full-fledge examination of the device.......Everything works as it did prior to the drop and the device still looks great. I doubt I'll drop it again and no, I will NOT encase it...
    Luck goes both ways, I dropped mine on grass, out of my pocket with a poetic atmosphere case on it and the screen cracked !
    Talk about dumb luck, must have hit a small pebble at the right angle I guess. I didn't see any big rocks in the area.
    $229 later from the apple store, I either use a defender, lifeproof or casemate Xtreme on it.
    07-16-2013 02:21 PM
    Often wish I had the courage many of you have. I would love to leave my phone naked, but I cannot stand the thought of any scratches, dents, dings, etc. Some like to label that as the phone having "character", but I don't fall into that category. So, a minimal bumper for me it is.
    07-16-2013 02:53 PM
    I really would like to leave my phone in a bumper or without anything but I really am worried about getting a scratch or nick on it. So now I am keeping it in a case...

Although, when it gets older, I might gold plate it and then use it without a case...
    07-16-2013 03:08 PM
    Been rolling naked with iPhones since 3G model came out. Some of you sound crazy to me. "scratches, nicks" Its a phone I really couldn't care what it looks like as long as it functions properly. I know some of my friends that have multiple cases also. The way I see it, it would cost me $230 as the poster a few posts above stated if anything tragic were to happen. If I were to get 3-4 cases at between $30-$45 and maybe a $90 for a lifeproof. Thats about equal just doesn't make much sense to me.
    07-16-2013 03:44 PM

Don't do it ..... Don't be like me 😖
    07-16-2013 04:15 PM
    07-16-2013 04:19 PM
    never putting a case on it again haha
    07-16-2013 05:02 PM
    Don't be silly Jrome, it's a phone! As long as it functions properly......
    My co worker broke the screen on hers when she dropped it also. The thing is, she had a fairly minimal silicone case on it with a lip that "protected" the screen around the edges.
    Last edited by Nolander07; 07-17-2013 at 12:38 PM.
    07-17-2013 09:19 AM
    My co worker broke the screen on her when she dropped it also. The thing is, she had a fairly minimal silicone case on it with a lip that "protected" the screen around the edges.
    The same thing happened to my wife's less than a week after she got it. Now she uses an Otterbox. I just ordered a bumper case off of Amazon. That is about as minimal as I can get myself to go.
    07-17-2013 10:20 AM
    I think getting my iPhone 5 naked is scary. hahaha.
    taz323 likes this.
    07-17-2013 11:43 AM
    My phone has been naked since birth except for a screen cover that's it, and it looks good!
    07-19-2013 12:52 AM
    Don't do it people use protection
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    07-20-2013 12:57 PM
    I don't 🙊
    BLiNK likes this.
    07-20-2013 02:05 PM
391 ... 1213141516
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD