I'm having trouble, when I click on replace phone it won't go anywhere when I tap continue. Also will it let u pick it at retail?
    09-14-2012 07:06 AM
    I had to keep trying when i was pre-ordering me and my wife's...took a few minutes but it finally processed through.
    09-14-2012 07:15 AM
    Have to go to work soon, hope it's not blocked at work.
    09-14-2012 07:20 AM
    Just FYI, if you haven't pre-ordered by now, you will most likely NOT get it shipped to you on release day...as I've read online, all orders placed right now are coming with a "2 week" estimated shipping time, which means the pre-orders are essentially sold out.
    09-14-2012 07:23 AM
    Seems like the site is down. I've tried firefox and internet explorer.
    09-14-2012 07:47 AM
    Seems like the site is down. I've tried firefox and internet explorer.
    This happens every year, it's overwhelmed with traffic, you just have to diligently keep trying.
    09-14-2012 07:51 AM
    But it says delivery time is two weeks, but it launches before then? Does that mean they are on back order now?
    09-14-2012 07:54 AM
    But it says delivery time is two weeks, but it launches before then? Does that mean they are on back order now?
    Seems so. That was fast. Try ordering through your carrier.
    09-14-2012 08:02 AM
    Unfortunately, yes...it seems it sold out pretty quickly.
    09-14-2012 08:05 AM
    I doubt it's already sold out last year I got the 4a preordered around 4 in the evening and it showed up on launch day! Don't completely give up!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    09-14-2012 08:25 AM
    This will be sold at many retailers on the 21st. I wouldn't worry so much about it. You're likely to get it sooner that morning than those waiting for the UPS guy. Apple has shown with the past 4S and ipad 3 that they got it covered.

Other benefits of waiting? Don't tie up your funds. Take care of any activation problems on site. See real reviews. See iOS 6 prior to the 21st. Get accessories at store.
    09-14-2012 08:34 AM
    Same issue with the iPad 3, sells out online, retail stores overstocked and can't sell them... I did not order , not getting it, not interested in the upgrade, but I am sure on the 21st unless you live in a remote nowhere place like I do, you can find one easily.
    09-14-2012 08:38 AM
    Same issue with the iPad 3, sells out online, retail stores overstocked and can't sell them... I did not order , not getting it, not interested in the upgrade, but I am sure on the 21st unless you live in a remote nowhere place like I do, you can find one easily.
    Sounds good for it.
    Last year it wasn't as fantastic in my country.
    First, we couldn't preorder like you guys. And we still can't now ):
    We can only do so a few days after.
    Next when it was launch date. all stores were out of stock. at least for the carriers.
    I had to wait a week before I finally got my iPhone 4S. Damn it. I had to even queue.
    09-14-2012 10:12 AM
    It means that the pre-order allotment available where you're trying to buy is sold out. There are other options - Apple is sold out of pre-orders for 9/21. Carriers may/may not be. Walmart is starting their pre-order at 8:00 am locally in the stores.

And apart from pre-order, there will be a bunch available for purchase at retails outlets on launch day ... Apple stores, carrier stores, BestBuy, Walmart, etc.
    09-14-2012 10:14 AM
    It won't even let me order the 4s, with the opition to replace current phone it just reloads the page. I'm not ordering just wanted to see if it would work.
    09-14-2012 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD