I was worried that I would lose my unlimited data when upgrading to the new iphone 5. Man I feel much better........... Still sucks that AT&T is screwing me over with Facetime over Cellular, but I guess it will be going back to the jailbreak scene as soon as it is available for my new iphone.
    09-14-2012 03:46 AM
    We're you able to select a plan with visual voicemail? I got unlimited data but it said without vv?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    09-14-2012 03:55 AM
    I'm going to assume I have the visual voicemail that I have always had....... When I purchased it using the Apple Store app...... it displayed my current plan with unlimited data and ask me if I wanted to keep my existing plan to which I chose to go with.

I'm assuming nothing changed.
    09-15-2012 03:06 AM
    Except the grandfathered unlimited plan is really throttled after 5 gigs and no tethering. So it saves you $20 except no tethering. Bah. Unlimited should mean unlimited!
    epphllps likes this.
    09-15-2012 10:25 AM
    Except the grandfathered unlimited plan is really throttled after 5 gigs and no tethering. So it saves you $20 except no tethering. Bah. Unlimited should mean unlimited!
    its 5Gigs of LTE and 3 Gigs of HSPA+ so technically thats 8gigs total, which is plenty enough for me.
    Tethering was never allowed in the first place
    09-15-2012 11:04 AM
    its 5Gigs of LTE and 3 Gigs of HSPA+ so technically thats 8gigs total, which is plenty enough for me.
    Are they added together like that? I haven't looked at the new policy close enough but it was the first question that came to my mind...
    09-15-2012 11:08 AM
    So is AT&T gonna throttle my Unlimited at 5GB now rather than 3GB??
    09-15-2012 11:34 AM
    Tethering was never allowed in the first place
    That's is completely incorrect. It's 5 gigs total. Doesn't matter if you're using HSPA+ or LTE. The 5 gigs is total data consumption. And yes I know, AT&T stated this after my BBB complaint.
    09-15-2012 11:37 AM
    That's is completely incorrect. It's 5 gigs total. Doesn't matter if you're using HSPA+ or LTE. The 5 gigs is total data consumption. And yes I know, AT&T stated this after my BBB complaint.
    You are correct !
    09-15-2012 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD