Unknown Line Item on iPhone 5 Order AT&T

HPDSgtJDS

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I got my new phone ordered with AT&T but I noticed a weird line item on my final order screen.

Beneath the device line item it shows 2 service line items.

One that says:

DataPro for iPhone 4G LTE without visual Voicemail - $45

And another that says:

DataPro for iPhone 4G LTE - $45

Why are there two service lines items? And why would one say without visual voicemail? And I gonna be double billed for service? Anyway.... Any help would be appreciated.

spanishcop

Mar 25, 2009
Visit site
Sgt.......

I'm not sure about that one....... I couldn't even make it that far on AT&T. I ordered mine using my iphone 4 and using the APPLE STORE app and it worked fantastic and I never saw that option popup. I got to keep same plan I was on.

Sorry I thought it was during your order process....... I have not accessed my account yet on AT&T to see details.

Mike

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I got the same thing if it bills weird AT&T will fix it I'm guessing!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
The big question for me is are we not getting free vv anymore? My guess is they wouldn't end that now since its free on the 4s

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Ok so I got my new phone ordered with AT&T but I noticed a weird line item on my final order screen.

Beneath the device line item it shows 2 service line items.

One that says:

DataPro for iPhone 4G LTE without visual Voicemail - $45

And another that says:

DataPro for iPhone 4G LTE - $45

Why are there two service lines items? And why would one say without visual voicemail? And I gonna be double billed for service? Anyway.... Any help would be appreciated.

You need to make sure you have the one with visual voice mail. There are different data plans depending on if your phone supports visual voice mail or not. Visual voice mail is still free.