And here's Leanna's story on the subject (photo geekette at iMore)...

AT&T clearly doesn't want to keep me as a customer | iMore.com
    09-13-2012 06:44 PM
    And here's Leanna's story on the subject (photo geekette at iMore)...

AT&T clearly doesn't want to keep me as a customer | iMore.com
    It's a good rant. But that "surf & talk" thing might be a deal breaker for her...
    09-13-2012 06:47 PM
    It's a good rant. But that "surf & talk" thing might be a deal breaker for her...
    I noticed that. Still, I don't even have the option of LTE with AT&T. And of course, no facetime over cellular.

AT&T should at least amend it to this. Get a data sharing plan, get your usual annual upgrade. Makes sense to me..
    09-13-2012 06:49 PM
    I noticed that. Still, I don't even have the option of LTE with AT&T. And of course, no facetime over cellular.

AT&T should at least amend it to this. Get a data sharing plan, get your usual annual upgrade. Makes sense to me..
    That sounds good... as much as I hate that thought, I even tried that... offered to switch to a shared data plan... no dice...

I'm looking at nearly $1000 in ETF plus FIVE new devices if I go, so it's doubtful that I will... but it's nice to know that I could.

BTW, I thought that LTE fixed the no concurrent voice/data for CDMA... wow...
    Last edited by Fausty82; 09-13-2012 at 06:57 PM.
    09-13-2012 06:53 PM
    I'm sticking with Att. Full bars of LTE at my house. Vzn, which I have a Vzn LTE iPad, gets 1 bar if 3G service at my house. Not a option. Sprint, I won't even go there.
    I spend half my time in L.A. and other half in Orange County. I'm sure you know it's the opposite here. I'm not upgrading for a few months. So hopefully AT&T catches up here by then. And I'm basing this on my AT&T iPad 3
    09-13-2012 07:21 PM
    Nope. I will not pay an ETF to get the new iPhone 5. My daughter's iphone 4 is via AT&T and she is due for an upgrade this coming December and she has hinted that she likes the iPhone 5. I will simply get it for her for Christmas.
    09-13-2012 07:28 PM
    I'm going to pay $650 for it outright. Hopefully I can do that tonight.
    Then, I'm going to just put it on my current contract.
    09-13-2012 07:34 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD