Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I think as long as it says 'delivers 9/21' it doesn't matter whether it says 'preparing for shipment' or 'processing'; you're gonna get it the same time on the 21st. I'm not gonna compare it to the dominoes pizza tracker, but at the same time the order status could say 'meatballs' and you'd still get it on the 21st

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I think as long as it says 'delivers 9/21' it doesn't matter whether it says 'preparing for shipment' or 'processing'; you're gonna get it the same time on the 21st. I'm not gonna compare it to the dominoes pizza tracker, but at the same time the order status could say 'meatballs' and you'd still get it on the 21st

Lmfao, what does that even mean?

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Well congrats to you guys getting the phone on the 21st. I have to wait until October 5th. I would cancel my order with apple.com but At&t site is most likely sold out at this point. And camping out at my local apple store is just too much for me. I mean it was kinda fun when I did it for the iphone 4, but 12 hours in line is a LOONG time to stand around etc.

gregsomlok

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Well congrats to you guys getting the phone on the 21st. I have to wait until October 5th. I would cancel my order with apple.com but At&t site is most likely sold out at this point. And camping out at my local apple store is just too much for me. I mean it was kinda fun when I did it for the iphone 4, but 12 hours in line is a LOONG time to stand around etc.
Two words. Radio Shack!

KatrinaRuth

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
"Have you guys seen that they are making three different versions of theiPhone 5? What are your thoughts on this? You can check out the articleabout it here:*http://newsbit.us/iphone5"

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
"Have you guys seen that they are making three different versions of theiPhone 5? What are your thoughts on this? You can check out the articleabout it here:*http://newsbit.us/iphone5"

Is it two or three? I saw just two model numbers, one had both GSM & CDMA, the other was for AT&T and GSM in Canada. It looked like they listed one on two lines because it had two technologies. Or else they have separate models for two techs with the same number, and another model that is pretty much the same as one of them but has a different number, which

pixon123

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
its was really wasting of time to read about iphone 5 nothing special in it, also having poor maping function.
signature_demo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2