Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryznic

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
When I ordered my phone I didn't even have enough money in my account, knowing that thousands of orders would be rolling in at once I knew they couldn't process card transactions that fast so I placed my order hoping my direct deposit would hit before they tried to charged my card. So far so good! My deposit is in but no charge from Apple just yet.

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I keep obsessively checking the status of my order. Now it says "Sorry something went wrong." Anyone else getting this message?

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
When I ordered my phone I didn't even have enough money in my account, knowing that thousands of orders would be rolling in at once I knew they couldn't process card transactions that fast so I placed my order hoping my direct deposit would hit before they tried to charged my card. So far so good! My deposit is in but no charge from Apple just yet.

You like to live dangerously, eh? haha. But I would do the same.

Kryznic

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I do like to live on the duplicitis edge that is the mobile world! ha, but really I had to take the chance. I could care less if I overdrafted my account, I have to get off this Droid 2.

rion_j

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I keep obsessively checking the status of my order. Now it says "Sorry something went wrong." Anyone else getting this message?

just checked, and my order says the same. checked the app store app to and it says "We'll be back soon" "We are busy updating the store for you and will be back shortly"

my credit card hasnt been charged yet either, so I'm hoping this is a non issue. I ordered at 12:06 PST time.

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
me too

Yes. Same message. Suspect site is down again - I tested it by trying to place a new order, new customer... and had error message there as still-anonymous customer. Its them, not you!:D:D

jeffydude05

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I had that message earlier, then checked again later and it had moved from "received order to processing". 2 weeks shipping and delivery date of Oct. 3.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
They took the money out of my account quick!! Haha but still says "processing items" on the Apple site for my order. Oh well, I have my bank statement and screenshots of the "delivers: 9/21" so I don't get screwed.

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
They took the money out of my account quick!! Haha but still says "processing items" on the Apple site for my order. Oh well, I have my bank statement and screenshots of the "delivers: 9/21" so I don't get screwed.

Same here. I took screenshots of everything, including the page showing that I get to keep my current plan.

Last edited:

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
In regards to VZW, I'll tell everyone who is giving up unlimited to be very careful with LTE. You can chew through gigs of data INCREDIBLY EASY and FAST. People, like me, without access to wifi should not give up unlimited just to get a phone. I'd suggest saving up and buying at full price, but that is just my opinion. Now if you KNOW you are a light data user and losing unlimited wouldnt hurt you, despite going to LTE, do what you do :) This is mainly for us VZW users who have to either give up unlimited or pay full retail. I'll be paying full retail from here on.

Good thing I didn't pay full retail and im keeping my unlimited lol

ITS ME DAVID

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
i got to order the first 3 min of preorder from apple but i got the reservation screen so this morning at 3am pst i checked my email and seen the finish checkout email from apple but now im not on the first wave of shipments im out 2 week wait.

Kryznic

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Good thing I didn't pay full retail and im keeping my unlimited lol

How did you do this sir?

Oh and I checked my order, it failed because my account had insufficient funds. Then my direct deposit hit and I re-authorized the transaction and now we are good to go!!!

I even took off from work next Friday so I can be home to get it! lol

Adiliyo

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
anyone else got the "we've reserved one for you" message because they couldn't contact att's servers last night (this is from the apple site)

i got that, and then like 30mins later got the email saying to go complete my order, now when i enter all my info and get to the last "place order" green button, clicking it just reloads my cart, no error, no message.

i can't figure out how i always seem to get stuck in some ****ty crack of the system.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
12:55p update: went to sleep around 4:20a last night, son woke up as I was laying down after preordering, woke up at 7:00a and was late for a meeting, not being able to get sleep before my shift, I now arrive at work. Here I will do many iPhone preorders as I brave the feeling of possibly falling out every 20 minutes or so.. All for the love of Apple. Rest in peace Steve Jobs. And on that note, let the day begin.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73