Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahlen

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
For those looking for options, BestBuy just sent me an email encouraging me to order an iPhone 5 through them, claiming a Sept 21st availability.

thebrain2u

Sep 18, 2008
Visit site
Now this sucks. AT&T cancelled my order because their confirmation has the wrong color. They're supposed to spit out my upgrade back to me so I can re-order in the correct color. Alas, it seems they swallowed it up because I'm no longer eligible for an upgrade. Thanks a lot, AT&T, your online system is basically screwing me over now. I need to venture to an AT&T store today because they're phone lines are basically getting smashed with people calling in.

Kryznic

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Ooooooooooohhhhhhh, Apple's site says "Available to ship: 2 weeks" ! !! Glad I stayed up late even if I am having buyers remorse for paying 900 bux for a phone to keep my unlimited plan, it will pass.........it will pass. lol

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Now this sucks. AT&T cancelled my order because their confirmation has the wrong color. They're supposed to spit out my upgrade back to me so I can re-order in the correct color. Alas, it seems they swallowed it up because I'm no longer eligible for an upgrade. Thanks a lot, AT&T, your online system is basically screwing me over now. I need to venture to an AT&T store today because they're phone lines are basically getting smashed with people calling in.

How did you find out your order was cancelled? Email? Phone call?

ifamily

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Apple has taken the money off of my card this morning. Yaaaaay

That's great! I stayed up last night to order two phones, within 20 minutes of preorder start time. I did it in separate Apple transactions. One was charged to my card this morning and the other was declined! I called my CC and they said the biggest fraud they have is stolen cards being used at Apple. ARGGG! I've resent the payment but it's still not showing up on my CC. I hope I don't miss out on the 2nd phone.

I checked my order status and it says "cancelled". Upon trying to reorder, I have no upgrade option except to buy the phone outright.

Oh suck!

hackacrack

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
i tried preordering and wouldnt let me! stupid sprint i called and was on hold for an hr and a half..... that was at 6am cst... guess ill have to wait.... or line up at store :/

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Ha, Discover card's site keeps erroring out. It's not usually this bad. Everyone who pre-ordered going to check their balances? ;)

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
To people who weren't able to pre-order if you or someone you know has a membership with Sam's Club, my dad went and got a phone on launch day there through their mobile center. No problems. And you can buy their extended warranty if you want.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I made $3.29 overnight. The pending charge on my credit card is $3.29 less than the price I got on my order at Apple. (No doubt a corrected tax amount). I need to go back to sleep and see if I make any more money! :)

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
wow, i cant believe the adapter from 30pin connector to lightning is more expensive than the cord itself... wonder why?

It kinda makes me wanna figure out a new way to hook my phone up to my car stereo. But I guess as long as it doesn't break or get lost it will be worth it as I'm going to be using it just about everyday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods