Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

resplendent2209

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Finally got the "Processing Items" phase and I know for sure now that the order has been accepted and I was also able to change the address the moment it switched from 'Received your order' to 'Processing Items'.

theogt

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Great. Just great. Order an hour late and I have I wait a whole extra week. Now says "ships in 2 weeks". Ridiculous.

This is for. A 32 gig black.

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Finally got the "Processing Items" phase and I know for sure now that the order has been accepted and I was also able to change the address the moment it switched from 'Received your order' to 'Processing Items'.
so that means you've been confirmed? i'm still in the ordering process, i also want to change my address. i did it in the first 10 minutes it opened T___T

DPFLA

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Ordered my Black/Slate 32 GB (GSM)

Ordered my Black/Slate 32 GB (GSM) through the Apple Store 15 minutes after midnight.
Confirmation states will arrive 9/21/12.

RodneyJ725

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine through the Apple store app on my iPad and delivery will be 9/21, but tried a 2nd time for my wife's phone and got one reserved. Just got an email to complete order and now says 2 weeks for shipping and 5 days to receive after shipped. They went through that many to push back shipping in only an hour?!?!

YUP! I got on as soon as the site was working. Deliver was 9/21. Then I remembered to get the adapter so I went back a page to add it. Then the deliver for the iphone was "2 weeks" I wanted to scream. A delay that quickly (only 30 or so seconds!).

But I've seen others with "2 weeks" and still they get it earlier by the official date. This is what I'm counting on. Got to be optimistic :)

Srghalahad

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine through the Apple store app on my iPad and delivery will be 9/21, but tried a 2nd time for my wife's phone and got one reserved. Just got an email to complete order and now says 2 weeks for shipping and 5 days to receive after shipped. They went through that many to push back shipping in only an hour?!?!
Seems rediculous right. I wasted an hour trying on at&T site.

Status
Not open for further replies.