Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Just ordered 2 iphone 5s. 1 white and 1 black. From verizon. In the chaos, couldn't figure out how to order 2 phones in 1 order so had to order each individually. Got 2 order numbers, hopefully it doesn't cause a delay. Getting married on the 30th. Surprising the finance with the white one as a wedding gift.

Congrats !!!

cyberagaoracle

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 5 Ordered!!

So, went to order my iphone and didnt realize that i havent changed my address with ATT, so Apple was trying to ship to my old address. THen ATT site went down for a while and I couldnt update my address. Finally came back up, changed address, ordered iphone through Apple Store, confirmation email received and Im good to go.
Like the kids say in the Disney commercials IM TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP!!!

thebrain2u

Sep 18, 2008
Visit site
Thought I hop back on. Ordered black 32gb via ATT during the first 2 minutes after midnight and it went through super fast and let me keep my unlimited. I know, ATT is super slow and down now, but it was amazing at the start.

Placed an order for my sister's black 16GB also via ATT right after mine. Placed a final order for a black 16gb from apple because ATT's server's started slowing down at this point, probably 10 minutes after midnight

chenzo51

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Done. Can't wait

Done, awesome! 2 ip5 white 16g AT&T used app store app. It took 10 minutes. Immediately emailed me confirmation of both orders standard shipping 9/21.
Now sucks we have to wait a week.
P.s. let me keep unlimited data.
Pittsburgh pa.

lanmac30

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
SOMEONE HELP ME HERE! I am trying to upgrade at full retail from Verizon....but it will not let me keep my unlimited data. What am I doing wrong? I have tried over and over and it does not want to work for me! SOMEONE HELP!

I have used the apple app as well....and it says I must go the store to purchase the phone if I want to keep my unlimited data. What in the world?
I think when you activate it is when you can decide to keep existing plan. I think right now, you are really just buying the phone.

Spectat

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
What to do if you are having trouble ordering through Apple.com

If you are having issues with the multi-language page:

"We'll Be Back"

What you need to do to bypass that and get to ordering your shiny new iPhone 5 is the following

1.) Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the iPhone page, and click on "Compare iPhone Models."

2.) Scroll down to the bottom of that page and clicl the small blue "buy now" button in the capacity and price row at the bottom of the iPhone 5 column.

3.) Click on the big square blue "Pre-Order >" button.

4.) Order your sleek sexy new phone and get your booty back to bed!

Hope that helps : )

-Spectat

Last edited:

jtrevill

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
SOMEONE HELP ME HERE! I am trying to upgrade at full retail from Verizon....but it will not let me keep my unlimited data. What am I doing wrong? I have tried over and over and it does not want to work for me! SOMEONE HELP!

I have used the apple app as well....and it says I must go the store to purchase the phone if I want to keep my unlimited data. What in the world?

I think I read an article that said Verizon isn't letting anyone upgrade and keep the unlimited plans... I'm using ATT, so I can't verify it though...

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I am curious as to when the deliver date will change. Like who's the lucky person that is the last one to get 21st. That would really be disappointing!

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
If you are having issues with the multi-language

"We'll Be Back"

What you need to do to bypass that and get to ordering your shiny new iPhone 5 is the following

1.) Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the iPhone page, and click on "Compare iPhone Models."

2.) Scroll down to the bottom of that page and clicl the small blue "buy now" button in the capacity and price row at the bottom of the iPhone 5 column.

3.)Click on the big square blue "Pre-Order >" button.

4.) Order your sleek sexy new phone and get your booty back to be!

-Spectat

You should post this in the front page's post if you haven't already! Can probably help a lot of people out.

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
best option is to open an incognito tab so all that cache from the regular browser is trashed! press refresh couple times and youre good to go, i promise.

Giorivera

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

Is your current rate plan Unlimited 3G data or did you have Unlimited 4G Data. If you have Unlimited 4G Data, it should definitely let you pay full retail to keep it. It showed a notice or something, and I had to accept it or something. If you are coming from an Unlimited 3G Data plan, then you can't grandfather Unlimited 4G, they stopped that a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW