Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I tried Sprint as I was trying to do my order through Apple before I switched to the app. No dice. Apple Store app, my new favorite. :D

AaronArk

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
At&t wouldn't let me change the email address on the order. I have access to that one, though. Also didn't ask for shipping address that I saw, but it's going to the right place, just wrong name.
i had the same issue...couldnt change the email (havent gotten a confirmation email) but yet I have an order number. i need to change the shipping address but cant access anything on att's site right now

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
So is there any cases out there that anyone is planning on going with.........being that the Leaked photos were accurate....... Any suggestions on what your planning on going with for your NEW IPHONE 5?

Going nekkid to start with. I doubt there will be anything really good for a week or two.

Adiliyo

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
finally got the apple site to load, clearing caches seemed to do the trick, now it's processing forever, but at least that's better than att's crashed pages

so it couldn't contact att's servers for my account info, they've reserved one and said they'll email me when they're able to contact them so i can complete the checkout.

i'm not sure if i should be happy yet or not.

Last edited:

Chaos5

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Ended up passing out on the couch, woke up in a panic at 3:15. Got on VZW's site ordered 1 white and 1 black. Conformation e-mail and good to go!

BrianTn1

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
SOMEONE HELP ME HERE! I am trying to upgrade at full retail from Verizon....but it will not let me keep my unlimited data. What am I doing wrong? I have tried over and over and it does not want to work for me! SOMEONE HELP!

i had to use the apple store app on my iphone and it let me keep unlimited data

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
i had the same issue...couldnt change the email (havent gotten a confirmation email) but yet I have an order number. i need to change the shipping address but cant access anything on att's site right now
i was under at&t's account with a shipping address to a different state! since i am dorming, sigh, i hope the shipping address is edit-able so i dont have to wait till my aunt ships it to me which is another 3 days T____T

TheChosen1ne

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
DONE! 32GB Black for Sprint on the Apple Store website!
Long-time Crackberry user who is finally making the switch...good luck to everyone trying to place an order this early morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2