Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryznic

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking maybe I should have bought a 16gb and just used the cloud for music and stuff, saved me a couple hundred bux. Well either way my direct deposit hasn't hit yet, hopefully it does before Apple runs the charge cuz it I already got confirmation email lol, and if not oh well I just have to wait in line I suppose next Friday.

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
My recollection is that is the way people have done it before. Order, then in a couple days, go online to the Apple Store and change it in your order. Whether it will work this time or not who knows, but it's an option.
yeah, i need to change my shipping address as well, since i am dorming T_____T i hoped that if i used my credit card, they would ship it to the credit card address

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
It *is* interesting that the Apple Store app is working better than their web site. Rene and team should try and get an interview with Apple to get the back story on it. Is it because of lower volume than the web site, or better tech?

I had problems with the app it kept saying server error so I kept hitting refresh on my iPad and iPhone and finally got though lol

spanishcop

Mar 25, 2009
Visit site
64g Black

So what phone did you get??!

64gig here..... I figure I need all the room I can get for them Panoramic Photos :D, Pics, Videos that I'll be taking and all the existing family photos that I always carry with me along with music and movies. I did pretty good with my 32g iphone 4...... but I don't want to come up short. I figure if I can get the extra room.... I won't be worried later.

How about you Rene...... what did you get?

Mike

Last edited:

nubiancooki

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
So excited to FINALLY be joining the iphone family. Ordered from the carrier website with NO issues. (Especially since apple.com wouldn't work for me). I'm EXCITEDDDDDDD! And can finally change my mac bookmark from android central.com to imore.com

Now I need to sleep before the alarm goes off (again) and its time for work!

alengman

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered 2 iphone 5s. 1 white and 1 black. From verizon. In the chaos, couldn't figure out how to order 2 phones in 1 order so had to order each individually. Got 2 order numbers, hopefully it doesn't cause a delay. Getting married on the 30th. Surprising the finance with the white one as a wedding gift.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
For those not having luck on Apple's site, try clearing browsing history and cache and restart browsing. I did that and site came right up and before just getting the splash page.

belmore

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Got mine preordered through Apple's website. 64gb Black. Got to keep my unlimited data on Verizon. Verizon's website wanted to screw me and have me select a tiered data plan even when paying full retail. Damn that was expensive.

sixbits

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Fast! Got in through Apple Store first try. 16GB Black ATT. No problems! I expected to take much longer with several long page reloads. Great Experience, good luck iMore community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner