Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRSxIgnition

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
AHHHH!!!

I ordered my touch fine through the app, but I put the wrong city for my billing address!!! I need to fix it but the store is still down!!

Can I just expect that one to fail, and put in a new order with the proper information?

ksison

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
hello all, just ordered 64gb black/slate att via apple store app on the iPad while the apple store site still offline on mozilla and ie on my laptop, good thing i tried the app store :)

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
ordered =] got a Verizon 32gb BLACK iPhone 5! Now the countdown begins till the UPS come at my door at around 11a.m. . . . . . . . only 7 days, and about 7 and a half hours

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I don't want to do it on the app cause I want to pick up and it says "delivers 9/21" I want mine on the 21st if I'm spending $800 nearly. And apple site is giving issues. I'm spazzing.

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

sfulton5678

Mar 7, 2009
Visit site
Just ordered a 16 gig slate for myself and a 32 gig slate for my wife (she's a music junkie). Apple store website worked great, AT&T's website still says "Loading..."

Kat_i

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
SOMEONE HELP ME HERE! I am trying to upgrade at full retail from Verizon....but it will not let me keep my unlimited data. What am I doing wrong? I have tried over and over and it does not want to work for me! SOMEONE HELP!

Hi..Read this article..on Verizon u now get a choice of keeping your unlimited data or getting a subsidized phone...not both (sorry for the spelling). Hope that helps!

AT&T iPhone 5 Will Keep Grandfathered Unlimited Data Plans, Verizon Says No

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
It *is* interesting that the Apple Store app is working better than their web site. Rene and team should try and get an interview with Apple to get the back story on it. Is it because of lower volume than the web site, or better tech?

enguerrand

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Apple store comes through again and ATT same old

"There was a problem with your request. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to support this request online. Please try again later. Thank you for your patience. (P1234)"

Wish they'd get their act together

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
It *is* interesting that the Apple Store app is working better than their web site. Rene and team should try and get an interview with Apple to get the back story on it. Is it because of lower volume than the web site, or better tech?

Agreed. It was the only place I was able to even connect to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal