Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beezzy

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Such a amazing site to see!

wheg0.png

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Ordered black 32GB AT&T!! Didn't have full upgrade so bit bullet at 549... Was going to switch to VZW but today's news (no simul voice/data on CDMA models) meant to go for me.

Regardless - still super stoked!! Can't wait for my iphone 5!! :)

RandomVillain

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Got in and out pretty easy on Apple.com. Had to order mine and my wifes separate but should still deliver together on the 21st. Only question though, I got two emails for both phones saying order is being processed. That pretty much a confirmation that its a done deal? Don't want to head to bed then wake up to madness tomorrow lol

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Yeah buddy ordered my 32gb white/silver iPhone 5. I can't wait. Thanks imore for making tonight as enjoyable as you could.I really enjoyed myself. Good night peeps

cwaturner

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Success, well partial success, ordered wife's 64GB in Black from the Apple Store, but can't order one for me since the shipping address does not match the billing address, guess I'll wait until a couple weeks after launch day.

T-Will

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Got two orders in for me and my wife. The only hiccup is on my order it forced me to switch my text plan from the $5/200 to just the $0 one, but it still showed the grandfathered unlimited for $30. We're on a family plan and my wife's number is the "main" number. I'll have to call AT&T to get my old text plan put back.

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I tried the Apple store app, but that kept crashing for me so I kept refreshing. What sucked was I wasn't able to use my apple gift card Owell I'll use it for accessories lol

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Ordered via app store on iPad. Didn't want to do Verizon's site because they were making me choose a new data plan with full retail and apple site still not up. But I'm good 32GB black as usual for me.

caropinzon

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Just got my iPhone5

The website was great to me! in less than 5 minutes I had purchased my new iPhone!
Couldn't be happier!!!!!

Now i'll have to look at those accessories on iMore to protect and compliment my new phone!

:D

jcoal

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Dribble dribble dribble

Foul shot to win the gameeeeeee.

Got it. iPhone Five for the win!! (even if I'm 29 and my dads name is still on my unlimited grandfather att account.

Come sept twenty one I'm in the drivers seat!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2