Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

junovela

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
If you're an AT&T Business customer like me, it wouldn't let me order it via the AT&T website.

However, App Store app seems like a major win. 32GB White & Silver, deliver on 21. BAM.

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
The only thing working is the Apple Store app for iPhone/iPad. The Apple web site is still down, and so is the AT&T site.

I was able to place my order after 3 tries. It would not log me in to my Apple Store account at first. Took over 10 minutes to get through it all.

I am now the proud owner of a Silver/White 32GB iPhone 5 for AT&T !! :D

Off to bed....

2oh1

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Weird. Safari still can't get into the Apple Store. Neither can my iPad... but CHROME?!?!?!? ...got right in and I'm done. I've got a 64 GB black & elate iPhone 5 on the way. Next Friday, it's all about waiting for FedEx.

BrianTn1

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
got impatient with apple.com still being down, so ordered direct with Verizon. Was able to keep my unlimited data plan since I bought full retail. 32gb black :)

interesting, the verizon site isn't giving me that option, its telling me i have to pick one of the shared plans, after i told it i wanted to keep my existing voice plan.....

ny3ranger

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I must say things are looking way smoother then last year. Just ordered off apple and the site was prefect and clear with the plans. Kept my old plan no need for shared plan and pay more. Keep my 2 gigs of data and dont need to facetime over LTE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh