Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLLusive One

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Man staying up to enjoy this thread and then I get to spend all day doing Iconic orders selling this sexy beast to the masses! Hope I get to read some amusing post...no pressure though!

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
dreadfully trying to keep up with posts.

first 30 min this forum started:
everyone introducing which iphone 5 they're getting.
then we decided to talk about what girls are doing in this forum, and the shows their wives are making them watch.
now..now we just hit the breaking point where people are so tired, they don't even know what they're typing.

this is the best. thing. ever. it's better than standing in line at the apple store
happy posting :)

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
i hope the sites can handle it. ordering the 4s was a hassle and a half. ATT has its own count down thing going, pretty cool. @_@ = me right now trying to stay awake

JDanat84

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting sleepy... I propose a calling tree to prevent sleeping through pre-orders. Everyone call the person who posted above you at just before 3:01am EST... And go.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Man staying up to enjoy this thread and then I get to spend all day doing Iconic orders selling this sexy beast to the masses! Hope I get to read some amusing post...no pressure though!

Likewise, good ol' D-Fills. Who do you work for? VZ?

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2