Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BevinLM

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
When the iPh4S launched here (CH) last October, there were people in lines with their pre-order tickets. Since this was my first iPh, I didn't know that one had to pre-order. A few days before the launch, I stopped by the Swisscom store to ask about plans & prices; the salesgirl there failed to say anything about pre-ordering. So I stood in line to find out that "no tickey no washy" ... so I walked down the street to the next phone store ... same story ... finally I drove 5min to one of the big supermarket/department store chains here (Migros) who happens to sell electronics ... they were new to carrying the iPh and apparently few people recognized as I just waltzed in, and alone up to the counter, and bought my phone and had it activated in 5 minutes... the experience was a lot fun ... seeing the lines and then the opposite ... best thing about buying from Migros was that they extend the OEM warranty by 1 year for free and are totally cooperative when a customer makes a claim!

(Hope I win something (I also have a US address if that is important -- and if I don't, congrats to everybody who did!)

Honestly, I couldn't make it through this post.. too tired lol.

Reactions: Vlad33141

Big Dookie

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
iMore. Guys.

Jordy Nelson did not deliver tonight in my fantasy league.

Please make me fill the gaping hole Jordy left in my heart with free swag.

Thanks, your friend,

Dookie

BrianTn1

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I work at Fedex so I should be getting mine at about 7 AM next Friday,going to be one of the first ones to get my hands on it besides all the tech blogs that are doing reviews, now if i could figure out if I want black or white I would be OK. I have a 32 gb White Verizon iPhone 4 right now.

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
[
I'm in Delaware County - sadly there's a difference when it comes to tax! And I doubt there's an in-store pickup option for Verizon in Wilmington or the Christiana Mall Apple Store.

You may be able to pick it up at Christiana to avoid paying sales tax. Usually I thought there was an option to pick it up there. Lucky for me I have a Delaware address and the mall is minutes away. Delaware county is right on the line too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal