Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
When I'm all rich and stuff ... I'll have one Built into my house .... Perfect .... I'd gain .... three thousand pounds and die from heart problems a week later ... :(
hahah, five guys MMMM, stop it! it's 12:25, i'm hungry and tired. all my savings is going into this iphone 5, must resist!

Phusion114

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm on my iPad and I keep having to refresh the page every few seconds, anyone else doing that? I never used the little refresh button on my iPad as much as I've used it tonight.

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
My 4's like new, cuz the screen went bad a few months ago and I had to buy a replacement for $150. Now I'm selling it, get just a few bucks more for being mint.

Mine is in decent condition for having it for 2 years. There's a small chip on the corner on the front from dropping it

RMCSteve

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
While I am not crazy about the concept of preordering, I'm more or less forced into it because of my job. I've lined up for each of the three past iPhone launches, but this year work obligations won't allow me to take the morning off. Preorder it is... If I can stay awake!

Glad to be waiting in the on "line"! :)

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm on my iPad and I keep having to refresh the page every few seconds, anyone else doing that? I never used the little refresh button on my iPad as much as I've used it tonight.

Same here I'm on my iPad as well. Why is it when you like someone's post it scrolls to the top.. Dumb!!!

anon(4765705)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
When the iPh4S launched here (CH) last October, there were people in lines with their pre-order tickets. Since this was my first iPh, I didn't know that one had to pre-order. A few days before the launch, I stopped by the Swisscom store to ask about plans & prices; the salesgirl there failed to say anything about pre-ordering. So I stood in line to find out that "no tickey no washy" ... so I walked down the street to the next phone store ... same story ... finally I drove 5min to one of the big supermarket/department store chains here (Migros) who happens to sell electronics ... they were new to carrying the iPh and apparently few people recognized as I just waltzed in, and alone up to the counter, and bought my phone and had it activated in 5 minutes... the experience was a lot fun ... seeing the lines and then the opposite ... best thing about buying from Migros was that they extend the OEM warranty by 1 year for free and are totally cooperative when a customer makes a claim!

(Hope I win something (I also have a US address if that is important -- and if I don't, congrats to everybody who did!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro