Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbro

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Two hours to go until we all do a fist pump, then head to bed!

So, just curious.. how many of you are:

1) Making it happen via the Apple Store (apple.com)
2) Making it happen via their carrier website
3) Using an iPhone app (Apple Store, etc)

I had a bad experience last time trying to order on apple.com. Like, it just didn't work. I might gamble and use the Apple Store app. It literally took two seconds to order an upgrade.

Although unlikely, do you think there is some poor guy sitting at his desk in Cupertino waiting for midnight to strike.. so he can click a button and re-open the Apple Store site? .. then crawl under his desk, and go to sleep?
Hah, I suspect most of the staff of the retail processing systems are all working tonight. Lots of money riding on tonight and tomorrow.

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Why must everyone bring up food! I live like 1 block from Jack in the Box, and now I'm thinking some tacos would go good with this gallon of Mountain Dew... But I want to make it to 2am, without having a coronary, so perhaps not. Hahaha!

2 tacos for 99 cents! .. for the win.

Reactions: BrianFlowaz

kmc979

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
so excited about pre ordering the iphone 5, not excited about 3am est. I got up early to pre order my iphone 4 when it first came to verizon but this time I don't have work tomorrow so i might as well stay up. gonna set my alarm just in case i fall asleep.
i'm not thrilled to lose my unlimited data but in reality i almost never go over 1GB of data a month. I have 3 smart phones on my plan, one of which is a 4g droid and I tend to use more data than that phone now, but he doesn't really use the phone for anything other than talk text and foursquare lol. right now i have two unlimited data and one limited (the 4g droid) on my plan. Gonna change to the 6GB shared and I think it will still cost me the same each month...at least i hope so.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
ok question to the group...if we preorder now will we get our phones AFTER 8am? if so the people who wait for days in line at the store technically will get their phones before we do! :(

sometimes you'll get lucky and recieve your phone a day or 2 before the actual phone comes out officially. lets pray that happens again this year!

Reactions: BrianFlowaz

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Any thoughts on the T-Mobile plan of $49.99 everything Unlimited? I called today and order my nano sim from them it cost me $ 0.99, they told me that my phone has to be unlocked, which is fine, but I just don't know how their service will be.

Saw my sister in June rocking a 3GS on T-Mobile, said, damn, I have one I'm not using, I coulda gave her. I kept for someone else who gave it back. Just sold it today for $60.

DrewEPTX

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm laying in bed staring up at the ceiling and realize I haven't changed the batteries ever in the smoke detector and the house is 3 years old. Is that bad?

mrburns05

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
For what it's worth. I currently have a white 4S , but now I'll go back to black when I can get it. The 5 looks good with that anodized finish :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice