Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

msnfabian

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Hola iPeeps! I am fighting my sleep to pre order the new iPhone 5. I reside in Denver so, I have to wait until 1am. I currently have the iPhone 4s through Sprint. I paid $150 with a 2yr contract. Sprint offered $253 to buy back my 4s. Score!!! Or as Charlie would say "Winning!! Duh!!!" lol.

Phusion114

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm also wondering how fast the handoff will be on GSM (AT&T in the US, Rogers for me). If I'm on LTE and a call comes in, and I get dropped to HSPA for data, will it be near-instant? Will it go back smoothly to LTE when it's done?
Wow that's a rather serious question.... Great call out, I wonder how it's going to work...
(you made me use my brain a little more than I usually do at 12:58am haha)

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm also wondering how fast the handoff will be on GSM (AT&T in the US, Rogers for me). If I'm on LTE and a call comes in, and I get dropped to HSPA for data, will it be near-instant? Will it go back smoothly to LTE when it's done?

Better than CDMA. But I was wondering, myself. Find out in a week!

lfeuln

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Not preordering tonight (if I get the iPhone 5 I'll cross into Delaware for no sales tax) but would go Verizon white 32 GB.

Full price is painful, but would be worth it for unlimited LTE. I'm worried though that there's nothing keeping Verizon from instituting throttling anytime.

BrianFlowaz

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I guess I'm TOOOOO new to set up my phone info and make a picture and what now huh .... sucks for me but hey ... I have Patron Mixed with Tea and Lemonade and a FULL day off of work tomorrow ... Lets CamP out for Preorders !!!!

Last edited:

ned5150

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Alright who's ready for some prizes?!

We've got two Griffin PowerJolt Dual Universal car chargers for iPhone 5, 4S, 4, etc...

And these two forum members are getting one....

Phusion114 & mbslink!!

Phusion114 deserves it considering he's being forced to watch Pretty Little Liars

mbslink, don't drink 1 too many beers and order an android phone and not have any use for it :)

Here's a link so you guys can check out what we'll send you. Someone will get in contact with you for your information :)

Griffin PowerJolt Dual Universal Micro 1 Amp for iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 3GS, iPhone, AT&T iPhone 4 - Apple iPhone Car Chargers - iMore Store

Keep checking back guys, we'll be giving away more stuff throughout the night!
Stuff! Stuff! Stuff!

Sorry, I'm hopped up on Mountain Dew trying to make it to 2am. Being central time sucks sometimes. Stuck in the middle, hahaha...

JDanat84

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
This better be worth it. My girlfriend is making me sleep on the couch tonight so I don't wake when I stumble into bed after I pre-order!

Phusion114

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Alright who's ready for some prizes?!

We've got two Griffin PowerJolt Dual Universal car chargers for iPhone 5, 4S, 4, etc...

And these two forum members are getting one....

Phusion114 & mbslink!!

Phusion114 deserves it considering he's being forced to watch Pretty Little Liars

mbslink, don't drink 1 too many beers and order an android phone and not have any use for it :)

Here's a link so you guys can check out what we'll send you. Someone will get in contact with you for your information :)

Griffin PowerJolt Dual Universal Micro 1 Amp for iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 3GS, iPhone, AT&T iPhone 4 - Apple iPhone Car Chargers - iMore Store

Keep checking back guys, we'll be giving away more stuff throughout the night!
Hahah sweet thank you...
I just hope this doesn't convince her to make me watch more of her shows on the hopes that I win more things hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh