Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phusion114

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Its 1046 and I have 2 hrs 15 minutes to go for the preorder. It really is way past my bedtime but I've already had coffee and can't sleep. My left leg is tingling and I can't stop thinking about it. I'm sort of a hypochondriac because I assume it's something bad like a blood clot. I self diagnosed myself last week with a disease I was reading about on web md but realized it was the caffeine intake that made me so Shaky I'm just going through my whole work day thinking about everything I need to get done tomorrow. Its depressing.
It's 12:55am here... We have it way worse on the east coast... But it's totally worth it :)

mrburns05

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, you cam keep the grandfathered unlimited plan, but if you go over 3GB they warn you once, then cripple you if you do it again. I got my first warning last month, now I'm keeping an eye on my usage. I believe I heard that the limit will be 5GB with LTE though.

I also heard 5 for LTE, I'm currently crippled at 3780mb usage... 3 more days of this 0.20mbps ohgawd the horror. I'll be more careful from now on haha

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
I'm also wondering how fast the handoff will be on GSM (AT&T in the US, Rogers for me). If I'm on LTE and a call comes in, and I get dropped to HSPA for data, will it be near-instant? Will it go back smoothly to LTE when it's done?

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah this is my first preorder and in store pick up. I wanted to have the experience.

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Alright who's ready for some prizes?!

We've got two Griffin PowerJolt Dual Universal car chargers for iPhone 5, 4S, 4, etc...

And these two forum members are getting one....

Phusion114 & mbslink!!

Phusion114 deserves it considering he's being forced to watch Pretty Little Liars

mbslink, don't drink 1 too many beers and order an android phone and not have any use for it :)

Here's a link so you guys can check out what we'll send you. Someone will get in contact with you for your information :)

Griffin PowerJolt Dual Universal Micro 1 Amp for iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 3GS, iPhone, AT&T iPhone 4 - Apple iPhone Car Chargers - iMore Store

Keep checking back guys, we'll be giving away more stuff throughout the night!

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
But I got to tell you something , FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOT WAITED IN LINE AT AN APPLE STORE, it's the most awesome experience that you could get, you meet people, you talk about apps, tips, tricks, cases, headphones, life saver moment, heartbreaking moments ( yes the ones when you dropped your iPhone ) , and of course that young man that cut in front of you.

It's an awesome experience that an Apple fan should have.:)

Been there, done that. Mail is fine now.

Reactions: Vlad33141

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm also wondering how fast the handoff will be on GSM (AT&T in the US, Rogers for me). If I'm on LTE and a call comes in, and I get dropped to HSPA for data, will it be near-instant? Will it go back smoothly to LTE when it's done?

I'd imagine with the iPhone 5, yes. But customers devices (Android specifically) who switch off of data and back on to data usually have about a 30 second+ wait time to get back on LTE.

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro