Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad33141

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
The best option to get an iPhone 5 for me is Radio Shack, NO LINES, NO WAITING. I tried that with the iPhone 4, and the new IPad. I was in line at 7 am , first in line, half an hour later, 2 ppl came. That was it.:)

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I never waited in line... It would be kind of fun but I always seem to preorder. Preordered my iPhone 4 when it first came out then skipped the 4s, preordered the iPad 3 and now I'm preordering the 5 :) I think I'm going for black, since all of my devices are black, but the white one looks really nice toooo

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME or give me your personal opinion. Do you guys think pre order will arrive by 21st? Do you think it's better to pre order from the Apple website or your carrier??

I sure hope so but I can't say for sure.. this is my first pre-order. I'm gonna try my luck with Apple's site. If it's not working for me I might try to pre-order through Sprint but my first stop is Apple.

Reactions: natmarie

Dahlen

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Preordered the 4s and the New iPad. Was thinking black, but now am leaning white as the iPad, being white, looks lonely and in need of a friend.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I told my girlfriend that and she cracked up, she loves the acronym... Oh boy what did you start for me lol

Just wait. Every Tuesday when the new season starts be prepared to hear "GET OFF YOUR PHONE, PLL IS ON!" lmao.

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Who wants an iMore t-shirt?
We'll pick 10 of you to get one of these awesome shirts in your choice of color! Winners announced after the 1000th post in this thread.

imore_stripes.jpg

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I sometimes use voice & data, but I have unlimited data on AT&T, get to upgrade every year, $40/month, so no worries. Looking forward to 5GB/month LTE (when not talking).

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Last year I tried AT&T (after 2 hours trying both sites) and there was no option for unlimited data, so I went to apple.com and got it, no problem.

Hoping I don't have to wait two till 2am tonight!

I have AT&T, are we still going to be able to have unlimited data?? I hear those who are grandfathered can keep it. I hope sooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox