Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jp1tx#IM

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Dangit I can't sleep. I had 3 alarms set to wake me up, but they're no use. Guess I'm gonna play some XBox and hang out here with yall. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday because I'm not going to sleep and its going to be a long day it work.

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
You'll go on the 2GB/$30

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk
i don't think there is such plan for at&t, but i'm on a grandfathered data right now, when i upgrade (i am also part of family plan) anyone know what plans i'm given? i called at&t and said i'm good to go with 300mb/$20 for the new updated plans

can anyone please verify?

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Pre-ordering directly from Apple OR AT&T?

any differences?

Last year I tried AT&T (after 2 hours trying both sites) and there was no option for unlimited data, so I went to apple.com and got it, no problem.

Hoping I don't have to wait two till 2am tonight!

Dahlen

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I attempted sleeping, but found myself checking in every 10 mins or so figuring that knowing my luck preorders would start early. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. At least I have a few hours to flip flop on size/color now.

natmarie

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME or give me your personal opinion. Do you guys think pre order will arrive by 21st? Do you think it's better to pre order from the Apple website or your carrier??

mrxtc007_2k2

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
How many of you are going to jailbreak when it comes out? I have a jailbroken iPhone 4.. I dont think I will jailbreak my new phone this time around

Are you talking about jailbreaking iPhone 5 when it comes out or when iOS is able to be jailbroken? You can't jailbreak iPhone 5...yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh