Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrxtc007_2k2

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Is no simultaneous voice and data on Verizon and Sprint a deal breaker for anyone? I almost never use my phone as a phone anymore, but when I do I often have to look stuff up online as well.

Deal breaker for me... I'm always multi-tasking on the phone. Looking up information on the web and planing with friends on the phone is the main reason I need simultaneous voice and data!

mbslink

Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
anyone else drinking

ok so beer isn't helping, i just pray i don't hit the wrong button and end up with an android or windows phone, lol, 32gb black for me on at&t:):):):)

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
How many of you are going to jailbreak when it comes out? I have a jailbroken iPhone 4.. I dont think I will jailbreak my new phone this time around

sunnyday2day

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
For you ladies........Serina Williams is on the home shopping network!!!
And for you men who like womens clothing for you also......

LOL

Couldnt help myself..............The wait continues!!!

DrewEPTX

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm so excited about the iPhone 5! I've purchased every generation of the iPhone except the 4s. I currently have the 4. I also have the first gen iPad also. I'm hoping that the 5 will pair seemlessly with my 2013 Hyundai sonata (Hyun Soo Kim). My 4 works great with Bluetooth for hands free calls and streaming audio. I'm on my 3rd cup of Starbucks k cup for kuerig. My insides are shaking.

Blaqueg

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
pre orders

do you need the whole amount when you pre order on apple or sprint..also when do they charge you when they ship it out on the 21st

andsoitgoes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Crap this thread moves faster than a persons bowels with diarrhea.

I'll try point form.

If I buy for resell, what's the most desirable model? 16, 32? White, black?

Should I buy a 32 or 64?!? I do have a 64 gig iPad that I store lots of my pics on, I can do the same with my phone, I always carry my photo transfer thing with me. Ugh. I think I should just stick with the 32.... But double. For $100.... AAAAAARGH

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
Is no simultaneous voice and data on Verizon and Sprint a deal breaker for anyone? I almost never use my phone as a phone anymore, but when I do I often have to look stuff up online as well.

Most definately!! I do both a lot. My husband will ask me to look up a movie or check a web site or something else. It is a must have!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2