Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site

zschiffman

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I will be staying up late to pre-order for my sister who works at 6am. Naturally, she wants a White one to show up at her workplace so she handed the reins over to me for the night because I don't have to get up so early tomorrow.
"oops! sorry sis! came to my house on my number instead...and they wont let me change it!!"

Reactions: DaPhoneking

tarungangwani

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Woo!

Hey all -- excited to move back to the iOS platform after a break switching to the Windows Phone. While I enjoyed trying what MSFT has to offer, the details added up to being a negative overall experience... iOS has just so many features done so right, that this phone and the software look like the best smartphone platform for now.

hiltitech

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
OMG THERES A GIRL IN THE FORUM!! JKDFGHFJKSFGKJSDHFFJKDGHJKFSHGJKFDHGJSKFDHGJKFHGJKFDHGKLJDFSHGDKJFLSHGFJKDSGHSDFJKGH

jk

There's more than 1 here! I'm not a girl anymore though, my husband calls me a young lady! He is giving me the iPhone 5 as a gift for my 50th birthday and I am so excited about all the new features.

Big Dookie

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
I think I've decided.

Two 16 GB versions on AT&T. One black, one white.

Mrs Dookie and I can hash out whose is whose when they arrive. Hopefully we won't fall for the same one or else a deathmatch may be in order.

FerdousQ

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
There's more than 1 here! I'm not a girl anymore though, my husband calls me a young lady! He is giving me the iPhone 5 as a gift for my 50th birthday and I am so excited about all the new features.

Wow... You should get him something special for his birthday lol. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Let's get this party started! *Kick dances like he's Kid n' Play from the 80s*.

Oh... And let's give away a prize RIGHT NOW.

Congrats MoneyMike47, being the first one to reply to this thread,

You win a Motorola S9-HD Bluetooth Stereo Headphones!!

Motorola S9-HD Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Bluetooth - iMore Store

More prizes to come! So... Who's ordering what from whom?
ordering the iphone 5 16gb white from at&t!

im upgrading with an eligible contract, ive had my iphone 4s with grandfathered data $15 for 200 mb.

anyone know a clear walkthrough on preordering from apple.com? using my at&t account? i'm sure they will breeze right through my grandfather data and make me pay $20 for 300 (make sense since 4ge lte isn't capable with such small data) but hey no money=least service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73