Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jproubique

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey there guys, havent read through the whole thread but maybe someone has or can answer this. Im switching to a different carrier while trying to pre-order the 16g back slate iphone. My question is, which is better: ordering from apple website or ordering from the carrier? thanks in advance

ohh located on the west coast and watching Game of Thrones season 2, while I wait.

Your carrier may give you a few more rate?plan features options than apple but i doubt it

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
does anyone know if i can use an apple gift card to pay for part of my pre-order and use a credit card for the rest

I don't see why not. I was at the apple store just yesterday and they told me you could get a gift card for the cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaRocket

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I can't wait to place my order tonight... I hope I don't have to stay up for 3 hours until it goes through, but if I have to I will. I'm trying apple.com first and then AT&T. I am going for the white one with 32GB.

If I want a store pick up, do I still have to get there mad early on launch day? I have class till 10am and would go right after. Am I still guaranteed my preordered phone then?

TheBiggmann

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I also read that they know that LTE is suppose to evolve to where voice will also be done thru LTE so maybe since LTE is not everywhere just yet they think have some time.
Thats the one thing I'm worried about. I'm gonna be less than happy if I buy an ATT iPhone and 4 months later VZW announces voice over LTE.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Time call: officially 3 more hours to go until preordering starts....

And one more hour until I get out of my work hellhole lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro