Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rion_j

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I tried to transfer the upgrade earlier today, but looks like it has to actually be part of the ordering process, which I obviously could not do at the time.

Just over three hours to go! :)

cool, yea should be pretty painless to do when you place the order on site.

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
Going to bed and getting up at 2:45 Est. Ordering Black 64Gb. I'm hoping they offer reserve for instore pickup. Last year the only option was delivery. Happy ordering to all!

Last edited:

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
So what's an account password? Lol sorry I'm usually pretty good with these things but I'm a bit stumped... AT&T users did you leave this area blank?

On Verizon it's usually the last 4 numbers of your SSN. Dont know if AT&T is the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zschiffman

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
So what's an account password? Lol sorry I'm usually pretty good with these things but I'm a bit stumped... AT&T users did you leave this area blank?
some accounts have a billing password associated with an account. like if i go into a vzw i need this password to make changes. if you dont have one, leave blank

denvergirl78

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I have a question about Verizon that I'm hoping someone might be able to help with. I was told by a rep on the phone at Verizon on Tuesday that I could upgrade my phone with NO changes to my unlimited data plan and no changes to the pricing, with the phone at the discounted price. Now, I know this information is wrong (I have one phone/one line, so none of the upgrading of lines switching around). However, I'm wondering if you think I might get anywhere speaking with a supervisor or someone tomorrow to get it manually applied after I upgrade online tonight - like are they required to honor something that a rep tells me (I have the date, time, and her name - she told me the same information like three times) or will I more likely get a "Sorry but she was wrong" type thing and it's not worth wasting my time?

Thank you!

zschiffman

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I have a question about Verizon that I'm hoping someone might be able to help with. I was told by a rep on the phone at Verizon on Tuesday that I could upgrade my phone with NO changes to my unlimited data plan and no changes to the pricing, with the phone at the discounted price. Now, I know this information is wrong (I have one phone/one line, so none of the upgrading of lines switching around). However, I'm wondering if you think I might get anywhere speaking with a supervisor or someone tomorrow to get it manually applied after I upgrade online tonight - like are they required to honor something that a rep tells me (I have the date, time, and her name - she told me the same information like three times) or will I more likely get a "Sorry but she was wrong" type thing and it's not worth wasting my time?

Thank you!
if you had this in writing, ie an email maybe. word of mouth...no

crilund

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey there guys, havent read through the whole thread but maybe someone has or can answer this. Im switching to a different carrier while trying to pre-order the 16g back slate iphone. My question is, which is better: ordering from apple website or ordering from the carrier? thanks in advance

ohh located on the west coast and watching Game of Thrones season 2, while I wait.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

Thank you!

You will get a im sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods