Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
And AT&T guaranteed me over the phone that I can keep my grandfathered unlimited data plan, so I better not have any issues when selecting my plan for preordering or I'll be thoroughly pissed.

victorsings

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
whoohoo!!!

The iPhone 5 can't come soon enough. I've been using a cheap $20 temporary phone since my 3GS died last week. One more week of torture...

EW800#AC

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I'll be ordering a black 64GB here at 3am, even though I'm still pissed they didn't upgrade the camera to a higher megapixel. This may be my last iPhone unless they change the design and iOS layout soon.

I too was rather surprised that they didn't up the megapixels a bit. Oh well, going for it anyway.

I am one of the last Blackberry hold outs - decided to make the switch! :)

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
cool, thanks. in terms of shipping too? or would that make any difference?

Not sure on the 4S, but I preordered the 4 on Verizon in February of 2011, and got it a few days before it was in the stores with the official launch. Of course, it was 9 months old at the item, so not sure they were as strict.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkydiverTilt

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
This is iPhone SIX! for me...second year using preorder

I still hate the name beyond all recognition...but i'll be on at 1AM MST cursing at my computer not able to log on. I have an iMac and a PC in front of me in the attempt.

BTW...here is the tip from last year...I attempted to get in for about 3 hours unsuccessfully. I used the apple store app on my iPhone and it worked first try...crazy! So i have the iPhone here as well ready to order if the Mac/PC don't work.

Jeremy

PS...my 4S is officially a DINOSAUR!!!! haha

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Let's just say that the system is definitely capable of keeping it. Now, I've never ordered anything through our site, but I imagine that anything the "consumer" can operate in regards to their plan, is going to be subject to the most "swindling" perdicaments if you will. For example, one day I called customer care when I was not at work acting as a regular customer for my mother, because she lost her iPhone 4S and I'm on her account. She didn't have insurance and I asked the customer service rep to add it if he could, he said he couldn't because it has to be added within 30 days of purchase. This is not true, I went to my system next day and added it for her. So I guess it all depends where you do it and/or who does it.

Makes since my wife worked as a CSR also so what u say is def true lol that's y I'm going to Verizon on launch day done it every year since the 4 that way I can get done what needs to and if not get a CSR on the line to do it if they give me a run around lol

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
SIde note: I would love to sleep, but I cannot rely on 2 alarms to wake me up, for such an important event lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73