Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrackBerry Kevin

Aug 30, 2007
www.crackberry.com
One thing I've learned about this online ordering is that your odds are better getting the 64GB as the less memory models get snapped up first.

Normally I go white given an option of white and black, but with iPhone 5 I think it's black all the way.

So assuming I stay awake, I'll order a 64GB Black model.

KJowers

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't going to pre-order, but........if I do it will be in white/silver 16gb on verizon. I'm selecting white because I'm gonna win the black one in the Imore contest right? ;) IF I do change my mind on the pre-order (fear of my wife may prevent me LOL) I will still be up most likely since I never sleep......too many nights on third shift (working and partying) in my younger days have completely warped my sleeping habits.:(

zschiffman

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
whose running ios6? i'm loving it so far (been on it about a month and a half or so). the GPS is what i've been missing from android for a year.

AndyS_OSU

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
CallIng Verizon tonight to make the switch after 15 years with AT&T/Cingular. We have terrible reception at our house and the most Customer Retention would offer was a microcell we purchase at the price of $200. Couple that with nickel and diming for personal hotspot, etc, and the savings we would see buy adding our Verizon iPads to a shared data plan add up to us making the jump to big red

cableguy619

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
is it 12am yet!!??? lol My wife just found out I had money stashed away to buy phone. Lol She called me a few names, but she knows I want this one badly so i just had to buy her some chocolate to make her happy hahaha..

mab4285

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
One thing I've learned about this online ordering is that your odds are better getting the 64GB as the less memory models get snapped up first.

Normally I go white given an option of white and black, but with iPhone 5 I think it's black all the way.

So assuming I stay awake, I'll order a 64GB Black model.

Wait a minute...Crackberry Kevin is getting an iPhone?! Just kidding. Enjoy it Kevin. I'm staying up to order my 16GB Black 5 on Verizon.

jlake02

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Since I'm a bit bored waiting for launch time.. just wanted to ask the thread if anyone else is like me..

I'm 41.. beautiful wife, 2 great kids.. law degree, happy fulfilling life. No complaints.

However, these days pretty much nothing gets me excited. I've seen most of the world, done the adrenaline sports, owned very nice things, etc, etc, etc. (First world problem.)

However, the one thing that does get me excited like kids on Christmas morning is the annual pilgrimage to the alter of Apple (aka- iPhone keynotes). On the first day iPhone 1 came out a friend showed it to me and I was blown away. Day 2 and I was at the Apple store buying one. When 3G came out and the App Store debuted, I was in line at 4:30 AM on Day 1. For the iPhone 4 I grabbed it Day 2.

For some reason the iPhone brings out my inner child. My wife and friends get quite a few laughs out of it. I think I've converted no less than 25 people to the device. I'm sure there are various reasons but the iPhone has always excited me like no other material thing in the world. Maybe it's because I use it so much. Maybe it's because I can be on vacation, fully in touch with work and net while on the beach and then turn around and film my kids playing in the waves.

Alas, I have babbled. Just wondering if anyone else counts the iPhone as one of the only things they get excited over these days. :)

PS- I'm a long time lurker but just signed up this week. Keep up the great work Rene and crew!

Iris

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
iOS 6/GPS/Verizon grrr

Dreading losing my unlimited data. Anyone know how much data Apple Maps consumes for navigation?

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
where is everyone selling? i have my 4s price locked in with gazelle but amazon offers almost 100 bucks more....but its via amazon gc

I locked in on Gazelle on August 20th. got 2/3 of what I paid. And 2/3 of what I will spend tonight. Not bad. $99 for 2 years of an iPhone.

The nice thing was, I was fully expecting to be without a phone for a few days, but on the 20th, they sent me an email saying they extended the trade in date to 10/1 - to make sure I had time to get my iPhone 5!

Second time I've used them, sold them my palm pre back in 2011, and will use them in 2014 to get the then new iPhone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73