Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
GF thinks we are crazy lol :p yet she is overly excited to get my 32GB 4 lmao....I think I finally got her to come over to the dark side!!! ha ha

trooperoutlaw

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
might as well just go to bed now, wake up at 3 and order then go to the gym...or back to sleep for an hour

Ha, not a bad idea. I wouldn't go back to sleep after I got up and ordered it though! I'll try my luck at 4:30. Then if again at 6am if I can't get in. If the site is still down, I may be catching a cold and won't be able to make it in tomorrow lol.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm still on the fence on what color I want. I have a white iPhone 4 32GB and the new one doesn't look as gorgeous as the black. I'll be sticking with 32GB when upgrading. Bigger screen means photos and videos will take up more storage?

rockerchick

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Sprint, white iPhone 5 64gb. But the black is looking sweet too! Currently have a black 32gb 4S that my mom will be getting. I'm using GSM iOS 6 and it has the panoramic feature for the camera. Interesting.

kbro

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I am thinking that this time I will just sleep until about 2AM PDT.

It is a frustrating mess the first hour or two, and you will still get in on the first shipment in you wait a bit.

mk3s

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Can't decide if I should preorder or wait at the Apple Store

I'm thinking I should just preorder and wait but maybe ill join in on the craziness and wait in line.

henrymagnusrex

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm after a 16 GB black iPhone on ATT. I was lamenting the family plan that keeps me tied to ATT, and dreaming of Verizon's LTE, until I heard the no simultaneous Voice/Data rumors. That placates me a bit I suppose.

I've never been able to actually get through at midnight, or even close to midnight. Have usually given up and gotten through when i wake up--around 5 Pacific. Oh well, you can only accommodate so many people at once.

sunnyday2day

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Verizon Here I come!!!
Getting the big one 64g!!!
Don't think I can go to sleep!!
So I will be ordering as soon as I can!!!

I ordered my 4 and I got it early so we shall see what happens this time!!!

zschiffman

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm after a 16 GB black iPhone on ATT. I was lamenting the family plan that keeps me tied to ATT, and dreaming of Verizon's LTE, until I heard the no simultaneous Voice/Data rumors. That placates me a bit I suppose.

I've never been able to actually get through at midnight, or even close to midnight. Have usually given up and gotten through when i wake up--around 5 Pacific. Oh well, you can only accommodate so many people at once.
how often do u need voice/data at the same time that you won't be on wifi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner