Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMBAdict04

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
I had read somewhere that you provide credit/debit card info at the time of pre-order but that you are not charged until your shipment is received.

Is this accurate?

zschiffman

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I am upgrading from an iPhone 4 with 16 gb. I know that the camera on the iPhone 5 is much nicer than the 4. Will I need a 32 gb iPhone because of the larger size of pictures and videos? I currently have 8 gb free on my iPhone 4.
i think you are fine with a 16gb. with photostream syncing to iphoto on a mac you can delete photos on phone without losing them.

had 4s since launch and nowhere near 16gb filled...but i dont have a lot of music

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I had read somewhere that you provide credit/debit card info at the time of pre-order but that you are not charged until your shipment is received.

Is this accurate?

I believe that's how it is. They may, however, depending on how you use your card, put a hold on the money in your account. That's what they did when I ordered my MacBook.

Muero

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site

Is this accurate?

The charge happens when Apple gives the product to the shipping company. At least that's what happened when I had to wait for my MacBook Pro Retina. So card info now, and the actual charge might go through on about the 18th or whenever Apple gives it to FedEx.

zschiffman

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
where is everyone selling? i have my 4s price locked in with gazelle but amazon offers almost 100 bucks more....but its via amazon gc

wgilles

May 22, 2012
Visit site
where is everyone selling? i have my 4s price locked in with gazelle but amazon offers almost 100 bucks more....but its via amazon gc

Tried craigslist? That's actually where I got my 4 when I switched to the iPhone from android.

I'm being a good son and giving my mom my current iPhone. :D

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I hope apple.com is ready for this tonight... I remember it being a pain for the 4S and then I easily ordered it the next morning via the Apple store app. Anyway, going with the black 64gb to replace my 64gb 4S (which my son will get to replace his 3GS)

trooperoutlaw

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Sadly, I have to get up and go to work in the morning. I'll be up at 4:30 to go to the gym though and I'll (at least try to) place my preorder before I leave!!

32GB Black AT&T. I am excited to upgrade from my iPhone 4 32GB. I am excited about the better camera most of all. And I am hoping it is much more snappy. My 4 has gotten a little laggy it seems. The bigger screen isn't much of an issue for me. It will be nice, but not necessary.

Morganas

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I've yet to decide if I want to preorder. I'm still weighing the pros and cons of buying a 64gb at full price. I'd rather not give up my unlimited data with verizon. My poor 32gb iphone4 is practically busting at the seams with what I have on it now, so I must go with 64 this time around!

zschiffman

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Sadly, I have to get up and go to work in the morning. I'll be up at 4:30 to go to the gym though and I'll (at least try to) place my preorder before I leave!!

32GB Black AT&T. I am excited to upgrade from my iPhone 4 32GB. I am excited about the better camera most of all. And I am hoping it is much more snappy. My 4 has gotten a little laggy it seems. The bigger screen isn't much of an issue for me. It will be nice, but not necessary.
might as well just go to bed now, wake up at 3 and order then go to the gym...or back to sleep for an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW