Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverbfc

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Not sure which launch it was, but there was a launch where the option of reserving and picking up the phone in store was unavailable. The only option given was to have the phone shipped. I think it was the 4S launch. Anyone else recall this?

Also, does anyone know if Apple will ship the phone to an address other than (i.e. work, friend's house) what's on record with your carrier/billing address?:confused:

Racruz7

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Ready for the Drop

So here's my setup: 3 computers set up on apple website with express ordering setup, and also on ATT's website. Got my phone with the apple store app just in case. Chrome autofill settings updated.

Alarm set to 2:45 EST? I heard apple is going online at 3:01, anyone know ATT's plan?

Got anymore advice to ensure preoder?

Goin for the black... love the black sides.

jayfry

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
ill be here... Not sure what size ill get... ive had a 32 and never filled it up... I have a 16gb 4s now and i have 5 gigs left and i'm happy with it.

BUT WHAT IF I want to do more on this next iPhone hahaha.

sudbury78#WN

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I will be staying awake until midnight to hopefully get in an order through Verizon as I have a gift card. If that doesnt work like it didn't for the 4, I will order through Apple and apply gift card towards first month bill.

Black 32GB

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
I will walk into my neighborhood radio shack tomorrow and order the black 32 and apple care.
I bought my 4 and 4s there....no fuss no muss. (what the hell is muss?)

bluue

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I would love to spend my night here, waiting with you but 12 AM PT is 9 AM in France and it's gonna be just in the middle of my only class of this morning .. There's no way I'll pay attention to my computing lecture xD I'll be to obsessed by my existential question "16GB or 32GB ?" My bank account says me 16GB but my heart says me 32GB x) I'm sure about one thing, it's gonna be a black one !

PS : I apologize for my English >< it's almost midnight and I'm french (yeah I know, that's not an excuse ^^)

jlindsey.stu

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I've never been apart of the whole preorder process. If I preorder I assume I get it on the 21st, but if I wait and try to order in the morning sometime does that just mean I won't receive shipment until 22nd or later or is it normal that Apple runs out of stock?

foreverbfc

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I would love to spend my night here, waiting with you but 12 AM PT is 9 AM in France and it's gonna be just in the middle of my only class of this morning .. There's no way I'll pay attention to my computing lecture xD I'll be to obsessed by my existential question "16GB or 32GB ?" My bank account says me 16GB but my heart says me 32GB x) I'm sure about one thing, it's gonna be a black one !

PS : I apologize for my English >< it's almost midnight and I'm french (yeah I know, that's not an excuse ^^)

Your English is better than some here in the U.S.

bluue

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I didn't want to thank you with the button but I did it o? Maybe it's time for me to sleep (or to smoke and take a coffee ~)

So, thank you :) and I didn't remember what I want to say ..

Scarab123321

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
UT Austin student, sitting in class, and paying 0 attention to the professor because ive got too much iPhone 5 on the brain lol 16 GB black version AT&T.

jayfry

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I've never been apart of the whole preorder process. If I preorder I assume I get it on the 21st, but if I wait and try to order in the morning sometime does that just mean I won't receive shipment until 22nd or later or is it normal that Apple runs out of stock?

Every Year I preorder, and if you don't get your order in before 8am-9am then usually they run out or its impossible to even place an order because the website it getting SLAMMED. Which means you will have to wait longer for the phone.

You should just set an alarm.. wake up at 12:01 pre order, then go back to sleep! :D

bluue

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
UT Austin student, sitting in class, and paying 0 attention to the professor because ive got too much iPhone 5 on the brain lol 16 GB black version AT&T.
Aaha ! It will be the same for me tomorrow morning, I understand !

So, If I still have internet when I wake up tomorrow morning (in about 6 hours) I'll come back with you in this "pajama party" !
Good luck to stay awake guys ! My bed is waiting for me, see you later!

foreverbfc

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I'll take a 16gb Black ATT iPhone. Had white, nice, but the cracks get dirty over time and never come back to the original white it was meant to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner