Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
i was kind of sad that the show stealer was the ipod touch and nano line. now those are by far completely redesigned and in many colors! only if the iphone 5 was just as WOW! but seriously mad credits to rene for pinpointing almost every aspect of the rumor. i would've assumed the stretch it width wise too.

anyone getting ipod touch? or nano? i know i got my dibs on nano along with the iphone 5

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
BTW, If anyone has a discover rewards card you can get 5% cash back buying from the apple store through ShopDiscover. And don't they extend the manufacture's warranty on electronics by a year or something? Even though a lot of us by warranties/insurance, it's good to know.

Reactions: Mr. Nilo
Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I've had all the iPhones, just trying to pre-order a 16gb black one on ATT... I've had a 32gb before and I just didnt use the space. Now with iTunes Match, I dont need the extra space.

Loving the PJ Party btw. Great stuff

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
i was kind of sad that the show stealer was the ipod touch and nano line. now those are by far completely redesigned and in many colors! only if the iphone 5 was just as WOW! but seriously mad credits to rene for pinpointing almost every aspect of the rumor. i would've assumed the stretch it width wise too.

anyone getting ipod touch? or nano? i know i got my dibs on nano along with the iphone 5

Man those nanos are uggggly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73