Do you know if I buy an iPhone 5 from AT&T , and pay the full amount will they unlock it at the store?
    09-14-2012 01:27 AM
    hahah, five guys MMMM, stop it! it's 12:25, i'm hungry and tired. all my savings is going into this iphone 5, must resist!
    my buddy is the GM in San Diego.. every now and then he treats me to some grubb.. I love their burgers
    hahah, five guys MMMM, stop it! it's 12:25, i'm hungry and tired. all my savings is going into this iphone 5, must resist!
    You can't resist the best smartphone ever
    Hope Canada gets the Unlocked iPhones. Told US has to wait a week or so.
    I'm on my iPad and I keep having to refresh the page every few seconds, anyone else doing that? I never used the little refresh button on my iPad as much as I've used it tonight.
    Same here I'm on my iPad as well. Why is it when you like someone's post it scrolls to the top.. Dumb!!!
    How do I tell the person next to me that they sound like a hog when they sleep. And I want a divorce?
    spidesol likes this.
    Who's planning on cutting down their micro sim? I'm gonna try, haha.

Also, I want a t-shirt!!!!
    You can't it won't fit
    09-14-2012 01:28 AM
    Is it time yet?
    When the iPh4S launched here (CH) last October, there were people in lines with their pre-order tickets. Since this was my first iPh, I didn't know that one had to pre-order. A few days before the launch, I stopped by the Swisscom store to ask about plans & prices; the salesgirl there failed to say anything about pre-ordering. So I stood in line to find out that "no tickey no washy" ... so I walked down the street to the next phone store ... same story ... finally I drove 5min to one of the big supermarket/department store chains here (Migros) who happens to sell electronics ... they were new to carrying the iPh and apparently few people recognized as I just waltzed in, and alone up to the counter, and bought my phone and had it activated in 5 minutes... the experience was a lot fun ... seeing the lines and then the opposite ... best thing about buying from Migros was that they extend the OEM warranty by 1 year for free and are totally cooperative when a customer makes a claim!

(Hope I win something (I also have a US address if that is important -- and if I don't, congrats to everybody who did!)
    I have to wait until June 2013 to "preorder" mine
    Get another line. I have enough iPhones on my plan I always have one available for upgrade. And I always get the newest model.
    A cheese Danish and two tickets to see the new Madia movie remastered in 3D.

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk
    And thats for the grand prize winner
    iRy757 likes this.
    Is it time yet?
    1 hour 32 min
    I hope I can order from my phone because I really don't want to get out of bed to order.
    Keeping up with the thread on my iPad, and watching Pawn Stars while I wait to pre order the best smartphone ever made!
    That is a cool watch. Pawn Stars is a great show.
    spidesol likes this.
    09-14-2012 01:29 AM
    When the iPh4S launched here (CH) last October, there were people in lines with their pre-order tickets. Since this was my first iPh, I didn't know that one had to pre-order. A few days before the launch, I stopped by the Swisscom store to ask about plans & prices; the salesgirl there failed to say anything about pre-ordering. So I stood in line to find out that "no tickey no washy" ... so I walked down the street to the next phone store ... same story ... finally I drove 5min to one of the big supermarket/department store chains here (Migros) who happens to sell electronics ... they were new to carrying the iPh and apparently few people recognized as I just waltzed in, and alone up to the counter, and bought my phone and had it activated in 5 minutes... the experience was a lot fun ... seeing the lines and then the opposite ... best thing about buying from Migros was that they extend the OEM warranty by 1 year for free and are totally cooperative when a customer makes a claim!

(Hope I win something (I also have a US address if that is important -- and if I don't, congrats to everybody who did!)
    Honestly, I couldn't make it through this post.. too tired lol.
    emozdashietxp and Vlad33141 like this.
    Same here I'm on my iPad as well. Why is it when you like someone's post it scrolls to the top.. Dumb!!!
    Why can't it just update on its own... My index finger is starting to hurt haha
    Anyone know if they would ship next Friday viaDaturday delivery, or for that matter what time frame of delivery weare looking at period to getting input hands?

Thanks!
    For the iPhone 4S, the phone arrived on Friday.
    You can't it won't fit
    haha definitely won't. cutting the already micro sim to nano sim..all you'll be left is with probably 4 of your saved contacts on the sim card. (jk, it won't work obviously)
    iMore. Guys.

Jordy Nelson did not deliver tonight in my fantasy league.

Please make me fill the gaping hole Jordy left in my heart with free swag.

Thanks, your friend,

Dookie
    Dahlen likes this.
    How do I tell the person next to me that they sound like a hog when they sleep. And I want a divorce?
    Is the hog-sleeper and the person you want to divorce the same person? ;OD
    DaPhoneking and BrianFlowaz like this.
    put the house for sale and say peace
    BrianFlowaz likes this.
    I work at Fedex so I should be getting mine at about 7 AM next Friday,going to be one of the first ones to get my hands on it besides all the tech blogs that are doing reviews, now if i could figure out if I want black or white I would be OK. I have a 32 gb White Verizon iPhone 4 right now.
    You can't it won't fit
    How so? I think I'm still going to attempt it.
    [
    I'm in Delaware County - sadly there's a difference when it comes to tax! And I doubt there's an in-store pickup option for Verizon in Wilmington or the Christiana Mall Apple Store.
    You may be able to pick it up at Christiana to avoid paying sales tax. Usually I thought there was an option to pick it up there. Lucky for me I have a Delaware address and the mall is minutes away. Delaware county is right on the line too
    I'm an employee at Walmart. I wonder if they'd give me the 10% discount on a preorder?
3,016 ... 4546474849 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD