Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Wife's getting pissed, she's watching Breaking Bad through her iPhone 4 to TV, while I'm trying to keep up here. At least we'll still be able to use her phone for TVout when I get the 5, she's getting my 4S.

Vlad33141

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Any thoughts on the T-Mobile plan of $49.99 everything Unlimited? I called today and order my nano sim from them it cost me $ 0.99, they told me that my phone has to be unlocked, which is fine, but I just don't know how their service will be.

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Two hours to go until we all do a fist pump, then head to bed!

So, just curious.. how many of you are:

1) Making it happen via the Apple Store (apple.com)
2) Making it happen via their carrier website
3) Using an iPhone app (Apple Store, etc)

I had a bad experience last time trying to order on apple.com. Like, it just didn't work. I might gamble and use the Apple Store app. It literally took two seconds to order an upgrade.

Although unlikely, do you think there is some poor guy sitting at his desk in Cupertino waiting for midnight to strike.. so he can click a button and re-open the Apple Store site? .. then crawl under his desk, and go to sleep?

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
How many out there are preferring the black over the white this time around? I currently have the white and love it! But gotta say the black lookin pretty sick on the 5! Like a dark knight batman phone lol

ill be sticking to white. this will be my 4th iphone and itll be white like the rest of my other ones :)

rockerchick

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Sprint iPhone 5 white 64GB

If you are awake like I will be tonight when the pre orders are supposed to go live on Apple's site (along with the carriers) and you want to pass the time, post here!

We'll have a bunch of iMore writers and forums staff here to chat with, and we'll give away some accessory prizes to people posting in this thread.

What better way to wait?

Everyone know which carrier, capacity, and color they're pre-ordering? Sound off, and good luck!

BevinLM

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Wife's getting pissed, she's watching Breaking Bad through her iPhone 4 to TV, while I'm trying to keep up here. At least we'll still be able to use her phone for TVout when I get the 5, she's getting my 4S.

Love that show. Breezed through it on Netflix in 2 weeks.

BossyBBri

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
How many out there are preferring the black over the white this time around? I currently have the white and love it! But gotta say the black lookin pretty sick on the 5! Like a dark knight batman phone lol

I was thinking the same thing the black iPhone 5 looks sexy but I've been toting a white iPhone ever since its been an option... Old habits die hard.

raremage

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
I did the same and Met some REALLY cool people ... I'm doing both ..... so I'll have the phone IN line this time ... lmao sounds crazy but hey .... I love it

Wow, that does sound crazy :)

I did the lines for both a 3GS and a 4. Waited until the second day and walked into the local VZW store to pick up my 4S.

When I bought my original iPhone (the original 4GB - why would I ever need more?) I missed the lines the Friday night release, got up at 10 on Saturday and walked right into the store. I figured they were sold out, as there was exactly zero line, but I walked up to the counter and bought one no problem, no wait, no line at all.

It's both a fun and frustrating experience if you ask me. I'll pass this year, but I do agree with others that it's something that you should experience at least once.

Reactions: Vlad33141
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro