Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I have AT&T, are we still going to be able to have unlimited data?? I hear those who are grandfathered can keep it. I hope sooo

Yeah, you cam keep the grandfathered unlimited plan, but if you go over 3GB they warn you once, then cripple you if you do it again. I got my first warning last month, now I'm keeping an eye on my usage. I believe I heard that the limit will be 5GB with LTE though.

DrewEPTX

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Its 1046 and I have 2 hrs 15 minutes to go for the preorder. It really is way past my bedtime but I've already had coffee and can't sleep. My left leg is tingling and I can't stop thinking about it. I'm sort of a hypochondriac because I assume it's something bad like a blood clot. I self diagnosed myself last week with a disease I was reading about on web md but realized it was the caffeine intake that made me so Shaky I'm just going through my whole work day thinking about everything I need to get done tomorrow. Its depressing.

Vlad33141

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
But I got to tell you something , FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOT WAITED IN LINE AT AN APPLE STORE, it's the most awesome experience that you could get, you meet people, you talk about apps, tips, tricks, cases, headphones, life saver moment, heartbreaking moments ( yes the ones when you dropped your iPhone ) , and of course that young man that cut in front of you.

It's an awesome experience that an Apple fan should have.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73