Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Is no simultaneous voice and data on Verizon and Sprint a deal breaker for anyone? I almost never use my phone as a phone anymore, but when I do I often have to look stuff up online as well.

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I can't keep up too many people posting lol hope the apple store doesn't crash with all these people waiting lol I hear AT&T will let those Who are grandfathered under the unlimited plan keep their existing plan with the new iphone is this true??

ned5150

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I sold my old iPhone 4 on Gazelle. They let me keep my phone until October. Any one else go that route?

I did, I am just crossing my fingers that I get the quoted price ($165) and it doesn't get adjusted when I send it in. Then I won't have to feel guilty going for the 32GB. I have had a 16GB iPhone 4 since it was released, and it is always packed to the gills!

zschiffman

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Is no simultaneous voice and data on Verizon and Sprint a deal breaker for anyone? I almost never use my phone as a phone anymore, but when I do I often have to look stuff up online as well.
not really...the only time i would ever need to do both is while driving....and i wouldnt do that. haha. most times on wifi wherever i go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods