I tried to transfer the upgrade earlier today, but looks like it has to actually be part of the ordering process, which I obviously could not do at the time.

Just over three hours to go!
    correct sir.
    cableguy619 likes this.
    09-13-2012 11:48 PM
    I tried to transfer the upgrade earlier today, but looks like it has to actually be part of the ordering process, which I obviously could not do at the time.

Just over three hours to go!
    cool, yea should be pretty painless to do when you place the order on site.
    09-13-2012 11:48 PM
    Getting the white 64GB version.....leaving AT&T and jumping over to Verizon
    09-13-2012 11:49 PM
    Going to bed and getting up at 2:45 Est. Ordering Black 64Gb. I'm hoping they offer reserve for instore pickup. Last year the only option was delivery. Happy ordering to all!
    Last edited by hermdog; 09-13-2012 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Added est
    So what's an account password? Lol sorry I'm usually pretty good with these things but I'm a bit stumped... AT&T users did you leave this area blank?
    On Verizon it's usually the last 4 numbers of your SSN. Dont know if AT&T is the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So what's an account password? Lol sorry I'm usually pretty good with these things but I'm a bit stumped... AT&T users did you leave this area blank?
    some accounts have a billing password associated with an account. like if i go into a vzw i need this password to make changes. if you dont have one, leave blank
    correct sir.
    just going by to slow lol
    I have a question about Verizon that I'm hoping someone might be able to help with. I was told by a rep on the phone at Verizon on Tuesday that I could upgrade my phone with NO changes to my unlimited data plan and no changes to the pricing, with the phone at the discounted price. Now, I know this information is wrong (I have one phone/one line, so none of the upgrading of lines switching around). However, I'm wondering if you think I might get anywhere speaking with a supervisor or someone tomorrow to get it manually applied after I upgrade online tonight - like are they required to honor something that a rep tells me (I have the date, time, and her name - she told me the same information like three times) or will I more likely get a "Sorry but she was wrong" type thing and it's not worth wasting my time?

Thank you!
    09-13-2012 11:50 PM
    See y'all at the magic hour. FIFA time.

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk
    09-13-2012 11:51 PM
    just going by to slow lol
    Watch Super Troopers to past the time lol.

zschiffman, KJowers and iRy757 like this.
    09-13-2012 11:51 PM
    Will it be easier to purchase from apple.com or AT&T.com?.
    09-13-2012 11:52 PM
    I have a question about Verizon that I'm hoping someone might be able to help with. I was told by a rep on the phone at Verizon on Tuesday that I could upgrade my phone with NO changes to my unlimited data plan and no changes to the pricing, with the phone at the discounted price. Now, I know this information is wrong (I have one phone/one line, so none of the upgrading of lines switching around). However, I'm wondering if you think I might get anywhere speaking with a supervisor or someone tomorrow to get it manually applied after I upgrade online tonight - like are they required to honor something that a rep tells me (I have the date, time, and her name - she told me the same information like three times) or will I more likely get a "Sorry but she was wrong" type thing and it's not worth wasting my time?

Thank you!
    if you had this in writing, ie an email maybe. word of mouth...no
    Watch Super Troopers to past the time lol.

lol watching xfactor for now. my neighbors niece will be on Dinah Jane who make sit to next round sorry for spoiler lol
    DaPhoneking likes this.
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! sorry had to break the tension whew i feel better! now...onto waiting
    Well guys I think I should nap see ya at 2:45 EST
    Just over 3hrs. I tried this last year at AT&T system was all screwed up. Let's hope for better this time around.
    Hey there guys, havent read through the whole thread but maybe someone has or can answer this. Im switching to a different carrier while trying to pre-order the 16g back slate iphone. My question is, which is better: ordering from apple website or ordering from the carrier? thanks in advance

ohh located on the west coast and watching Game of Thrones season 2, while I wait.

Thank you!
    You will get a im sorry
    09-13-2012 11:53 PM
    You reallly gonna wait in line Rene?
    09-13-2012 11:53 PM
    You reallly gonna wait in line Rene?
    Lol wow! Is he really?

09-13-2012 11:54 PM
    if you had this in writing, ie an email maybe. word of mouth...no
    Pretty much what I figured. Thought it might be worth a shot. Thanks!
    zschiffman likes this.
    Waited in line before....... NEVER Again! Hoping online is much better!
    does anyone know if i can use an apple gift card to pay for part of my pre-order and use a credit card for the rest
    Apple or Verizon site???
    09-13-2012 11:55 PM
    Hey there guys, havent read through the whole thread but maybe someone has or can answer this. Im switching to a different carrier while trying to pre-order the 16g back slate iphone. My question is, which is better: ordering from apple website or ordering from the carrier? thanks in advance

ohh located on the west coast and watching Game of Thrones season 2, while I wait.
    Your carrier may give you a few more rate?plan features options than apple but i doubt it
    09-13-2012 11:55 PM
3,016 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD