Verizon has not charged my card yet!!
    No charge from verizon yet either
    09-14-2012 12:06 PM
    Me too. I'm worried.
    I don't think this means there's something wrong with your order. I think it just means there's something wrong with the web site.

I was just able to get into the Apple Store and check my order, and its still there and says delivery date is 9/21
    09-14-2012 12:07 PM
    They took the money out of my account quick!! Haha but still says "processing items" on the Apple site for my order. Oh well, I have my bank statement and screenshots of the "delivers: 9/21" so I don't get screwed.

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk
    09-14-2012 12:08 PM
    They took the money out of my account quick!! Haha but still says "processing items" on the Apple site for my order. Oh well, I have my bank statement and screenshots of the "delivers: 9/21" so I don't get screwed.

Same here. I took screenshots of everything, including the page showing that I get to keep my current plan.
    Last edited by Exxod; 09-14-2012 at 12:58 PM.
    iRy757 likes this.
    09-14-2012 12:16 PM
    In regards to VZW, I'll tell everyone who is giving up unlimited to be very careful with LTE. You can chew through gigs of data INCREDIBLY EASY and FAST. People, like me, without access to wifi should not give up unlimited just to get a phone. I'd suggest saving up and buying at full price, but that is just my opinion. Now if you KNOW you are a light data user and losing unlimited wouldnt hurt you, despite going to LTE, do what you do This is mainly for us VZW users who have to either give up unlimited or pay full retail. I'll be paying full retail from here on.
    Good thing I didn't pay full retail and im keeping my unlimited lol
    09-14-2012 12:22 PM
    i got to order the first 3 min of preorder from apple but i got the reservation screen so this morning at 3am pst i checked my email and seen the finish checkout email from apple but now im not on the first wave of shipments im out 2 week wait.
    09-14-2012 12:24 PM
    Good thing I didn't pay full retail and im keeping my unlimited lol
    How did you do this sir?

Oh and I checked my order, it failed because my account had insufficient funds. Then my direct deposit hit and I re-authorized the transaction and now we are good to go!!!

I even took off from work next Friday so I can be home to get it! lol
    09-14-2012 12:44 PM
    No charge from verizon yet either
    I always thought that you weren't charged until they shipped the device ....
    09-14-2012 12:49 PM
    anyone else got the "we've reserved one for you" message because they couldn't contact att's servers last night (this is from the apple site)

i got that, and then like 30mins later got the email saying to go complete my order, now when i enter all my info and get to the last "place order" green button, clicking it just reloads my cart, no error, no message.

i can't figure out how i always seem to get stuck in some ****ty crack of the system.
    09-14-2012 12:55 PM
    12:55p update: went to sleep around 4:20a last night, son woke up as I was laying down after preordering, woke up at 7:00a and was late for a meeting, not being able to get sleep before my shift, I now arrive at work. Here I will do many iPhone preorders as I brave the feeling of possibly falling out every 20 minutes or so.. All for the love of Apple. Rest in peace Steve Jobs. And on that note, let the day begin.....

09-14-2012 12:57 PM
    How did you do this sir?

Oh and I checked my order, it failed because my account had insufficient funds. Then my direct deposit hit and I re-authorized the transaction and now we are good to go!!!

I even took off from work next Friday so I can be home to get it! lol
    Used my sisters upgrade and ordered on her line she didn't get a iPhone till unlimited was long gone so she's a 2 for 30 .. Once I get phone then I'll but on my line keeping my unlimited
    09-14-2012 01:22 PM
    Used my sisters upgrade and ordered on her line she didn't get a iPhone till unlimited was long gone so she's a 2 for 30 .. Once I get phone then I'll but on my line keeping my unlimited
    Good luck with that. It may turn out to be like getting the phone before next Friday... just a wild hope and dream. Don't be at all surprised if during the process to put the phone on your line, the MyVerizon web site tells you your current plan is not compatible with the new device, and you are required to select from one of the current plan offerings. If that does not happen, more power to you. If it does, remember that you were warned.
    09-14-2012 01:30 PM
    I'm getting nervous as well because my credit card hasn't been charged yet, but I ordered mine at like 310am EST and I got the confirmation email that specifically says it ships on the 21st; so I'll be pissed if I get screwed and get it on the third
    09-14-2012 01:44 PM
    I'm getting nervous as well because my credit card hasn't been charged yet, but I ordered mine at like 310am EST and I got the confirmation email that specifically says it ships on the 21st; so I'll be pissed if I get screwed and get it on the third
    Verizon charges credit cards upon shipment. When you get a tracking number, then you should be concerned about charges on a CC.
    09-14-2012 01:53 PM
    Good luck with that. It may turn out to be like getting the phone before next Friday... just a wild hope and dream. Don't be at all surprised if during the process to put the phone on your line, the MyVerizon web site tells you your current plan is not compatible with the new device, and you are required to select from one of the current plan offerings. If that does not happen, more power to you. If it does, remember that you were warned.
    I'm not doing it online I'm calling 611 and I was told to do it like this from a CSR so I could keep my data so we will see either way no biggie I'm not worried just trying to keep it if I can
    09-14-2012 01:55 PM
    Apple has currently just put a hold on my card for $211. I think this hold will become a permanent charge once the tracking number is issued. Honestly I don't care what they do, just give me my Iphone!
    09-14-2012 02:25 PM
    am i the only one still in pajamas?
    09-14-2012 03:09 PM
    am i the only one still in pajamas?
    Nope. I haven't really left my bed since last night! I might have to change into some pants though. It's a chilly 68F today.
    09-14-2012 03:12 PM
    I had to get dressed for work, but in my mind, I'm still in pajamas. Can't believe I gor my pre-order without any problems. Still hyped about it!
    09-14-2012 03:37 PM
    Same here. It's my first one so I didn't really know what to expect.
    09-14-2012 03:47 PM
    I was, up until a couple of hours ago. Had my fuzzy slippers on too.
    09-14-2012 04:08 PM
    Verizon charges credit cards upon shipment. When you get a tracking number, then you should be concerned about charges on a CC.
    So it won't get charged unti next week?
    09-14-2012 04:12 PM
    Now sprint joins the crowd with shipping in two weeks. I wonder what the numbers will be for presales?
    09-14-2012 04:33 PM
    Now sprint joins the crowd with shipping in two weeks. I wonder what the numbers will be for presales?
    I'm curious also it has to be a ton
    09-14-2012 04:59 PM
    We have done 45 so far.

09-14-2012 04:59 PM
3,016 ... 117118119120121
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD