We were almost 3000 posts strong everyone is dropping like flies lol goodnight all!
    Yeah, I think the majority of us got our orders in successfully, so we're not hovering around derping on the server problems.
    09-14-2012 04:35 AM
    We were almost 3000 posts strong everyone is dropping like flies lol goodnight all!
    Lol goodnight the rest of us will be still going strong, gonna need coffee in the AM!
    09-14-2012 04:36 AM
    I'm not dropping, but i am at work so I have to be up.
    09-14-2012 04:36 AM
    Wow... less than 90 minutes after the phone went on sale, Apple is already pushing back delivery dates by 2 weeks for all iPhone 5 models. I can't imagine how fast these are selling. It'll be interesting to see when they release some sales numbers.

Luckily, my confirmation email says: "Available to ship: Delivers 9/21"
    lanmac30 likes this.
    09-14-2012 04:39 AM
    Wow that sucked! Took me about 1 1/2 hours to finally get through the process.
    09-14-2012 04:42 AM
    Wow... less than 90 minutes after the phone went on sale, Apple is already pushing back delivery dates by 2 weeks for all iPhone 5 models. I can't imagine how fast these are selling. It'll be interesting to see when they release some sales numbers.

Luckily, my confirmation email says: "Available to ship: Delivers 9/21"
    I saw the first posts on it around an hour after pre-orders started. I agree, it'll be interesting to see the numbers. Could be they didn't have as many pre-made due to yield issues. Or could be sales went real well because servers stayed up for the most part. We'll see. I'm just hoping we get the 9/21 batch before Samsung gets and injunction on the i5.
    09-14-2012 04:43 AM
    hi everyone i'm sorry if this question has already been asked...im a rookie at these forums/online pre-ordering, but I was just wondering if the price of pre-ordering the 32GB w/a 2 year Sprint contract (my upgrade time is now, luckily) is the same on all sites I can choose to order from: sprint, apple, or any others im not aware of and if anyone knows of any promo codes to use...thanks in advance for answering.
    I better get it 9/21 is all I have to say lol

Beamed from my iPad 2 routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers and brought to you using Tapatalk !
    Crazy how fast they sold on apple.com
    09-14-2012 04:44 AM
    i got the email for my reservation being ready to complete.

on the cart page it now says 2 weeks. WTF

after i enter all my info, it just goes back to the cart, no error, no message, just back to the beginning of check out.

so i figured maybe i have to add the data plan, it gets to the point where i need to pick a new number or port, click new number, error page.

this is really really really really aggravating. ESPECIALLY if i've been pushed to the two weeks shipping when they supposedly reserved one for me.

i give up, i'm going to try again in the morning and if i don't get it on the 21st, or it still doesn't work, i'm just going to cancel.

with this much headache, i'd rather walk into best buy, pick up a 4s, and then decide if i want to return it and pick up a 5 when it's out in stores.
    Last edited by Adiliyo; 09-14-2012 at 04:50 AM.
    09-14-2012 04:47 AM
    hi everyone i'm sorry if this question has already been asked...im a rookie at these forums/online pre-ordering, but I was just wondering if the price of pre-ordering the 32GB w/a 2 year Sprint contract (my upgrade time is now, luckily) is the same on all sites I can choose to order from: sprint, apple, or any others im not aware of and if anyone knows of any promo codes to use...thanks in advance for answering.
    It's the same, no promo codes. There's some various programs from employers and the like for AT&T and Verizon. Don't know if they exist for Sprint, and if you don't know about them, you're probably not eligible.
    09-14-2012 04:47 AM
    That is better than the absence of sales. The faster they sell, the bigger the buzz.
    09-14-2012 04:48 AM
    so i ordered a black 32gb iphone 5 on att's site a couple minutes before midnight. when i tried to enter my email, it wouldnt let me and displayed "none@yahoo.com". I havent gotten a confirmation email, but have an order number. do you think im good? im very nervous the order didnt got through.
    09-14-2012 04:48 AM
    i got the email for my reservation being ready to complete.
    Not familiar with the screens your're talking about. I just pushed through the order start to finish and had no problems. With pre-orders, the longer you take to get to that final point, the more likely you're going to run into issues.
    09-14-2012 04:49 AM
    I would check The status on the carriers site just enter the order number

Beamed from my iPad 2 routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers and brought to you using Tapatalk !
    09-14-2012 04:50 AM
    Well it's been fun like a norm party every either leaves or passes out lmao good night all

09-14-2012 04:51 AM
    Not familiar with the screens your're talking about. I just pushed through the order start to finish and had no problems. With pre-orders, the longer you take to get to that final point, the more likely you're going to run into issues.
    i literally went to that page 10 seconds after getting the email. no go

i went to the att page as soon as it went live, got to the last page and had the server crash before i could complete the order.

i hope it goes through smooth in the morning, i really do, but when everybody and their pet monkey can preorder an iphone, why the hell can't i?! >
    09-14-2012 04:52 AM
    so i ordered a black 32gb iphone 5 on att's site a couple minutes before midnight. when i tried to enter my email, it wouldnt let me and displayed "none@yahoo.com". I havent gotten a confirmation email, but have an order number. do you think im good? im very nervous the order didnt got through.
    I'd be worried, but you've got an order number, so that's pretty safe. Sounds weird though with that e-mail. Is there anything on AT&T's site where you can check the status of the order number?
    09-14-2012 04:52 AM
    i had to go thru my companies premier site and it workded fine..apples site said I didnt have an account and ATT's regular site kept timing out.
    I had no such luck. One of my lines was eligible and I kept getting an (P1234) error when clicking "upgrade" same thing happened last time so I'm not really surprised. Oh well maybe the extended wait will give app and accessory companies time to update the product line.
    09-14-2012 04:53 AM
    i literally went to that page 10 seconds after getting the email. no go

i went to the att page as soon as it went live, got to the last page and had the server crash before i could complete the order.
    Yeah, and I didn't have something sending me an e-mail saying to go to a site to complete the order. But I used the Apple Store app, and not the AT&T site.
    09-14-2012 04:54 AM
    I'd be worried, but you've got an order number, so that's pretty safe. Sounds weird though with that e-mail. Is there anything on AT&T's site where you can check the status of the order number?
    yes. i enter the order number and it takes me to a page where it says the order is processing. the specs of the phone is listed and everything. however, when i go to "my orders" on att, the service is down. ill probably end up calling first thing in the morning
    09-14-2012 04:55 AM
    I went to the VerizonWireless.com website and ordered an iPhone 5 from there shortly after 3:00 AM EST. However shortly after entering all my information I received an e-mail from Verzion saying my Order is on Hold. I was formally with Verizon before I switched to AT&T, big mistake, and now I want to go back.

This is basically what I got from Verizon: "Thanks for your recent order. Unfortunately, we were unable to process your order because your credit application was placed on hold due for the following reason:
    Our Credit Review Department has requested further information from you.
    "

I responded via phone call and still have yet to receive any confirmation. I cannot tell if my order will be processed or I will have to put down a deposit for the phone in addition to the cost. If so, how much?!

Anyone else in the same boat with me?
    I had no such luck. One of my lines was eligible and I kept getting an (P1234) error when clicking "upgrade" same thing happened last time so I'm not really surprised. Oh well maybe the extended wait will give app and accessory companies time to update the product line.
    One of the trade offs of the discount type employer plans. You've got to go through them and they don't always get things done in time.
    I cant order anywhere......I've been up all night.....
    Use the Apple Store App
    09-14-2012 04:57 AM
    Yay iphone 5 in a week. I'm so slap happy i can't fall asleep! Hehe
    09-14-2012 04:59 AM
3,016 ... 112113114115116 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD