Buying 2 iPhone 5 and moving from AT&T to Verizon. Since I'm buying two and moving to one plan am I better off going through Verizon or can I go through Apple?

I have read that Apple allows one phone at a time though maybe since I'm essentially doing 2 new phones vs upgrade it won't matter?

Thank you
    09-13-2012 07:33 AM
    One can NOT take a phone that has been active on an AT&T account and use it on Verizon. Or Sprint. You can go to either an Apple store or Verizon store, and they'll take care of you.
    09-13-2012 09:10 AM
    Since you'll probably be porting your numbers over to Verizon, i would go with them vs apple. The carrier's infrastructure when adding new clients is much more robust. Besides, i think everyone will be going to apple, you'll have an easer time going to VZ directly.
    robertk328 likes this.
    09-13-2012 09:12 AM
    Since you'll probably be porting your numbers over to Verizon, i would go with them vs apple. The carrier's infrastructure when adding new clients is much more robust. Besides, i think everyone will be going to apple, you'll have an easer time going to VZ directly.
    That's what I figured. Thanks!!!
    09-13-2012 05:15 PM
    Will I have a problem getting a 4S on my pre-order in addition to my 5? I am porting a number to the 5, and getting a new # for the 4S...switching from ATT. Was planning on using Verizon's site.
    09-13-2012 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD