How do you think about iPhone 5

Sonlon

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Compared with iPhone 4S, I have a little disappointed on iPhone 5, especially the screen, I prefer 3.5'' 960x640 pixels display ,so why iPhone 5 display is 1136x640 pixels? And how do you think about iPhone 5? satisfied or disappointed?

-------------------------------------
Difference between iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S

digitalfan

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I am disappointed, and its not because I am a WP fan. Its because I expect Apple to lead the way. Instead they released an updated phone. This could have had innovative NFC features, something like Tap To Share (ala HP WebOS), and I would have forgo the Nokia Lumia 920 just to have that. And I would buy a new iMac, a new iPad, and Apple TV so I can tap to share movies, music, and photos. This would encourage people to buy all your new products. And would have been awesome.

instead, I have to go to other companies to get this technology. That's not forward thinking.

KevinMartin

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Four Things I like it in iPhone5

1- It Doesn't Look Exactly Like The iPhone 4S
2- It's Zippier!
3- It's Alive! (For Longer)
4- The Camera Is Spiffier

austriak5

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I am disappointed, and its not because I am a WP fan. Its because I expect Apple to lead the way. Instead they released an updated phone. This could have had innovative NFC features, something like Tap To Share (ala HP WebOS), and I would have forgo the Nokia Lumia 920 just to have that. And I would buy a new iMac, a new iPad, and Apple TV so I can tap to share movies, music, and photos. This would encourage people to buy all your new products. And would have been awesome.

instead, I have to go to other companies to get this technology. That's not forward thinking.

I personally don't get the people disappointed with no NFC. NFC really isn't that great and there are not many uses for it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW