Compared with iPhone 4S, I have a little disappointed on iPhone 5, especially the screen, I prefer 3.5'' 960x640 pixels display ,so why iPhone 5 display is 1136x640 pixels? And how do you think about iPhone 5? satisfied or disappointed?

-------------------------------------
    Difference between iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S
    09-13-2012 04:38 AM
    I am disappointed, and its not because I am a WP fan. Its because I expect Apple to lead the way. Instead they released an updated phone. This could have had innovative NFC features, something like Tap To Share (ala HP WebOS), and I would have forgo the Nokia Lumia 920 just to have that. And I would buy a new iMac, a new iPad, and Apple TV so I can tap to share movies, music, and photos. This would encourage people to buy all your new products. And would have been awesome.

instead, I have to go to other companies to get this technology. That's not forward thinking.
    09-13-2012 04:48 AM
    Four Things I like it in iPhone5

1- It Doesn't Look Exactly Like The iPhone 4S
    2- It's Zippier!
    3- It's Alive! (For Longer)
    4- The Camera Is Spiffier
    09-13-2012 08:14 AM
    I am disappointed, and its not because I am a WP fan. Its because I expect Apple to lead the way. Instead they released an updated phone. This could have had innovative NFC features, something like Tap To Share (ala HP WebOS), and I would have forgo the Nokia Lumia 920 just to have that. And I would buy a new iMac, a new iPad, and Apple TV so I can tap to share movies, music, and photos. This would encourage people to buy all your new products. And would have been awesome.

instead, I have to go to other companies to get this technology. That's not forward thinking.
    I personally don't get the people disappointed with no NFC. NFC really isn't that great and there are not many uses for it.
    09-13-2012 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD