Black & Slate or White & Silver

Which Awesome iPhone color!

• Total voters

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
For the first time ever, the black looks sharper than the white with the "black on black" look.. and I've always been a white guy.

Ordered 2 black & slates last night.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Wife and I changed mind. We both ordered black. It just looks tight. Or dope. Or rad. Whatever people says these days. :D.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm definitely going for the black and slate. White and I have just never gotten along.

But if Apple did something really crazy and released it in the green from the previous iPods...goodbye black. That's only a dream though.

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I originally was going to go black, then made up my mind on the white one.... at the very last minute I thought the black on black looked nicer so went with that one. 16GB on VZW. I use spotify so I dont need more storage anymore :)

Ronlutes

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I have always wanted a white iPhone, but I couldn't bring myself to buy this white one. The black and slate is amazing looking.

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
...made the mistake of getting the 4S in white last year. I hate casing my phones and while the white looks hot...I later realize white gets too dirty. I always put a screen protector on my phones. The screen protectors (front and back) on the white looks yellowish after awhile. And everybody in their mother has a white iPhone now LOL. So with the the iPhone 5 I went black. Ordered a 32GB black slate. The black on black combo looks classy and hot 👍

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

jgibler3

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Black & Slate

I preordered my first iPhone in Black & Slate! The black around the edge instead of silver looks really smooth to me. Even though I will most likely always have it in a case, it will look good for the rare times that it will be naked!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Wife and I changed mind. We both ordered black. It just looks tight. Or dope. Or rad. Whatever people says these days. :D.

Slick, fresh, totally mad, off da hook, insane....just to add a few for ya Garz:D

Initially, I also was gonna stick with white....but the more I see the i5, the more I'm diggin the black/slate myself. So, when I finally pull the trigger to order, I may go black instead of staying white myself:)

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I went with black. I have a white 4S and like it has already been said, with time my screen protectors turn a brownish yellow just from use. I also found it harder to find a case I liked with a white phone. So I decided on going more "stealth" like with the blacked out iPhone.

gixxer07600

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
i had the white 3GS, 4, and 4S. even got the white galaxy S2, but the black iphone 5 just looks awesome, far more better looking then the white iphone 5. deal that sealed it for me, is the silver band on the white iphone 5. the band is nice and all...but the black band is so much cooler.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner