Tad bit upset about the Black version

Terrigno

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
It doesnt have the chrome stainless stell outter part like the white one does.................why?................Why?.............WHY!!?!?!?!? That Stainless steel band is HOT. But Ill let it go. The phone looks sweet. Just wish it had a little silver lining to it like the White model.

jrsharp70

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
It'll run faster, but is more prone to reading errors. I'd say wait until the grey version comes out and you'll get a phone that could run the country.

Reactions: Terrigno

Dahlen

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
i like the Blacked Out look. that alone makes me want to buy it

This. The black phone is stunning to say the least. The white one is the disappointment. I got the white iPad, love it. I wanted to have the toys match, but that two-toned white phone is fuggly.

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm actually pretty happy with the way they implemented the colors of the black one; the blacked-out effect is dang cool.

Last edited:

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Black & Slate.
If they look exactly the same as the pictures.
It's gona be the new fashion statement for the phones industry for this year to come.
Classy and sleek. Perfect for the young classy. As if signifying I'm too cool and elite to be here. =p

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I love the look of the black iPhone. Going to be hard to convince myself to put a case on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
From the pictures the Black iPhone looks really awesome. I want to be able to see it in person though. It is hard for me to think that they could make a device that is sexier than the 4S though. Even now when i look at my 4S it looks stunning to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I was being racist, but it's ok, I'm jewish.

And sort of poking fun at such an impassioned thread about such a minor detail...

Yes, you were, but at least you're honest about it and I respect that. ;) and it was sort of funny.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
From the few photos I've seen, the black iPhone 5 looks awesome and if I do decide to purchase the new iPhone, that is definitely the color I will get.

dcgore

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Man, i've had black for the longest time and this time i was going to go with white for sure, until i saw the pictures. The black looks much cooler than the white imo. Boy, it's going to be hard to decide.

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
The black version definitely looks hotter IMO. I don't like the two-tone back but I like how it's more discreet in the black one. The white version looks cheesy. Which is sad because the white 4/4S is a hot looking phone, I think.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2