The Iphone 5S

Vanti

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Now that we have got all the rumors and chatter about today's iphone done and over with lets begin to talk about the next iphone.

The Iphone 5s

I would like to see a better native maps app than the current one already added.
Would a deeper more natural Siri integration
Would like to see a proper 4 inch screen which is bigger and not simply taller ( although i am waiting for the iphone 6 for that one.)
The usual - faster processer,graphics, sound quality, etc
as well as something total new that was not re envisioned which i can add to my life to make it simpler

So what do you want to see in the next generation iphone? what didnt you get today that you were hoping for and why?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm only buying the 5S if it has an 8" amoled screen and the telepathy module. Oh, yeah, and the LED for notification... and it HAS TO BE WIDER.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
The only thing I want is software driven (not through 3rd part app) but BT on the screen and not in settings!

That's it!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Apple already said why they didn't go wider on the screen. Makes total sense. Yeah highly unlikely you would see that on the next generation.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm only buying the 5S if it has an 8" amoled screen and the telepathy module. Oh, yeah, and the LED for notification... and it HAS TO BE WIDER.

jitterbug.gif

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Joke all you want. BLiNK... I still wonder how the iPhone 5 got created without an LED notification annoyance...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Joke all you want. BLiNK... I still wonder how the iPhone 5 got created without an LED notification annoyance...

yeah that is pretty amazing. as much as i dislike it i thought it would be here

now.. it may never show up! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

jrsharp70

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, it's all about girth... though 8" would be nice too...

No one is ever happy with what they have. :(

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Here here I'll tell you what is going to be in iPhone 5s.
I already know!

A7 chip! 2x faster !
Better speakers!
Even more cool features with Siri!
Better battery life!
Even better retina display!
For more information. Please refer to android and wp8 :D

digitalfan

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
NFC with Tap to Share concept. Honestly, that is what should have been on the iPhone 5.

But isn't it a sign that, with Apple announcing the new iPhone, that we are wanting to talk about features we want for the next iPhone? I'm just saying, maybe Apple should have thought about this fit the iPhone 5.

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
NFC with Tap to Share concept. Honestly, that is what should have been on the iPhone 5.

But isn't it a sign that, with Apple announcing the new iPhone, that we are wanting to talk about features we want for the next iPhone? I'm just saying, maybe Apple should have thought about this fit the iPhone 5.

Yes they have thought of it but given the vast unreliability it needs more time to work on it. So I'm guessing 5S will boast NFC.
It's the same with LTE. When everyone boast LTE in 2011. They didn't jump it. LTE back in 2011 was only exclusive to some parts of the world. They needed to wait until at least it's major consumer markets have it before they can launch LTE.

Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Vast unreliability? What does that mean?

NFC is expanding rapidly outside the US. I use it every day. It's more secure than swiping your credit card - according to all three major credit card companies - and Apple just plain missed the ball on this one.

Vanti

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Wow. The 5 isn't even out for sale yet and we're starting on the 5S now lol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol yupp absolutely this is imore where we want more. and just personally i dont see this iteration of the iphone as a huge leapfrog over the 4s but i may have to put my foot in my mouth once i go hands on

Vanti

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Apple already said why they didn't go wider on the screen. Makes total sense. Yeah highly unlikely you would see that on the next generation.

they will go wider eventually my friend. maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but they will buckle eventually. all things with time. 2020 cant come soon enough

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I want a built in projector and a laser keyboard to project when I want to type a long email
Also shatter proof glass that don't scratch 100 percent water proof and if dropped in water floats

Built in solar power charging so you charge less often

And have a built in bottle opener for my beer .. Is that too much to ask ??

Ok maybe yes but maybe I'll see it all when I'm 90 lol

circlez

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Now that we have got all the rumors and chatter about today's iphone done and over with lets begin to talk about the next iphone.

The Iphone 5s

I would like to see a better native maps app than the current one already added.
Would a deeper more natural Siri integration
Would like to see a proper 4 inch screen which is bigger and not simply taller ( although i am waiting for the iphone 6 for that one.)
The usual - faster processer,graphics, sound quality, etc
as well as something total new that was not re envisioned which i can add to my life to make it simpler

So what do you want to see in the next generation iphone? what didnt you get today that you were hoping for and why?

I don't see the next generation iPhone deviating from their current form factor too much, as in, adding a bulky screen as opposed to a taller screen. I personally would rather have seen the iPhone 5 stick with the 3.5" display, but Apple obviously knows what's best for its sheep.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234