A lot of sites advertised that they were going to be streaming the event but I couldn't find one doing it. Was the event blocked from being streamed? I sat and watched an hour of live blogs.

Overall, very happy with what I saw!
    09-12-2012 07:06 PM
    A lot of sites advertised that they were going to be streaming the event but I couldn't find one doing it. Was the event blocked from being streamed? I sat and watched an hour of live blogs.

Overall, very happy with what I saw!
    I don't know but I, too, couldn't find a reliable stream until I happened to stumble onto CNN.com. Initially, I was watching CNET Live via the UStream app prior to the start of the event and the next thing I knew, the stream froze on the screen and after that, I was unable to reconnect to the CNET Live stream or the other alleged Live streams of the Apple Keynote event. My internet or Wi-Fi connection was definitely not the culprit.
    09-12-2012 07:35 PM
    They haven't allowed a legitimate live stream of a keynote in years...this year was no different. You didn't find any because there weren't any.
    09-12-2012 07:38 PM
    They haven't allowed a legitimate live stream of a keynote in years...this year was no different. You didn't find any because there weren't any.
    Well that explains it.
    09-12-2012 08:43 PM
    No streaming from Apple... but Leo Laporte and the group at TWiT did an excellent job keeping up with the live blogs and doing a live broadcast. They even had a Tim Cook puppet doing re-enactments of key moments in the announcement.

GDGT, CNET, Engadget, MacWorld all had reliable live blogs and/or broadcast events during the announcement.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-12-2012 08:44 PM
    I used cnet on my iPhone, MacLife on my iPad. Cnet was responding faster, but Susie and Florence over at MacLife did a great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-12-2012 08:48 PM
    No streaming from Apple... but Leo Laporte and the group at TWiT did an excellent job keeping up with the live blogs and doing a live broadcast. They even had a Tim Cook puppet doing re-enactments of key moments in the announcement.

GDGT, CNET, Engadget, MacWorld all had reliable live blogs and/or broadcast events during the announcement.
    You are so right, my friend. The live "blogs" were reliable & up to the minute.
    09-12-2012 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD