Today is the day. Chat here during the keynote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Today is the day the new iPhone will be unveiled. Instead of a million threads popping up during the keynote please post here. Anyone excited yet???

rooktdphi

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
tumblr_lumzulSxcH1qii70fo1_400.gif

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Where can view the event live?!
From apple.com?

This will not be available live on video in all likelihood. Look for something in iTunes later today, or perhaps later this week. If it is available live on video, it will become known where quickly.

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
This will not be available live on video in all likelihood. Look for something in iTunes later today, or perhaps later this week. If it is available live on video, it will become known where quickly.

Damn. Because I live on the other side of the world. It will be 1am here.
And I don't know if I will be able to view them 1am if I stay up late.

Gosh what should I do... watch it in the mornin? hmmmm

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
The most you will get are live blogs but hell that will work too because they will have pics.

Gosh I hated people filming the event and all these past years I have been watching the official one. It's just so much more awesome. Guess I'll just sleep and wake up in the morning when they have their keynote video on site!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Gosh I hated people filming the event and all these past years I have been watching the official one. It's just so much more awesome. Guess I'll just sleep and wake up in the morning when they have their keynote video on site!

There hasn't been an "official one" in several years. Apple has only done a few in the past. Go to sleep and watch the official video later after Apple posts it to iTunes.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
There hasn't been an "official one" in several years. Apple has only done a few in the past. Go to sleep and watch the official video later after Apple posts it to iTunes.

I honestly don't think Apple could stream this live without the servers crashing.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I honestly don't think Apple could stream this live without the servers crashing.

I, too, think that's why they don't. I remember several years ago they streamed a keynote or something... but it only worked with Safari browser... and there were issues then, too.

This way, they generate the buzz, and then get an extra hit when the video hits iTunes... (like they need it)

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
It's blocked at work but I downloaded UStream in the app store. The home page of UStream is the Apple announcement with a countdown.

Curious if it will actually be inside or if it will be a few people talking about it outside of the place... I can't see Apple letting someone else besides themselves broadcasting this.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm finding the absolute lack of focus from Engadget today kind of humorous! There is usually headlines galore and links to their live coverage...this year, there's one headline that reminds people it's happening in an hour.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Curious if it will actually be inside or if it will be a few people talking about it outside of the place... I can't see Apple letting someone else besides themselves broadcasting this.

These screenshots are what keeps cycling through in the app. Guess we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods