where will YOU be for the "Event".. ?

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
But to answer the original question, I'll be at home, comfortably laying On my sleep number bed, watching it over on MacLife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'll be rushing home for my lunch hour at noon central time to post up in front of my computer. I can't remember if I have anything on the books in the afternoon, but my lunch hour may turn into a lunch 2 hours, or however long it takes to see it all.

iMassguy

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I'll be on a road trip but will be pulling over for lunch during that hour to get the scoop.

I was going to ask about sites to possibly watch the event live. It looks like there are some good choices posted here. And of course, I'll be on imore.com also!

The countdown continues!!!

GPAbsinthe

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Sitting comfortably on my couch with a latte at hand, lazily switching over various sources of information on my iPad while watching TV. I did not just took off from work. I took off completely. Only job is to finish setting up my new PC - not a hassle in the world. :)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'll be at work, probably refreshing a Twitter feed. The iMore live stream is blocked by IS at work and I can't watch. So unless I can find another stream to watch, Twitter it is.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'll be at work, probably refreshing a Twitter feed. The iMore live stream is blocked by IS at work and I can't watch. So unless I can find another stream to watch, Twitter it is.

TWiT (live.twit.tv) and CNET (cnet.com/live) will have their folks watching the blogs, commenting and entertaining us...

Since I work from home, I'll be watching it on my trusty MBP...

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I'll be at work but I go home at 1:30pm... worst time ever but I'll follow the verge coverage in my iphone, last keynote their mobile site did a great jod with the event coverage, so I highly recommend the verge, second to imore of course.. =)

taylorz_412

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I will be watching I more or the verge on my GS3 to see if this iPhone is enough to bring me back to iOS!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Half of the world will grind to a stop and internet access will spike like crazy. for 1hour and 30mins. This is for sure.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Just to put this out there...there are NO legitimate feeds from inside Apple for video regarding this keynote. Every year thousands of websites and video blogs relay that they have an insider who is streaming the keynote, and every year it's total and complete B.S. Don't believe the hype, watch the blogs offering live updates and don't give these trolls website traffic...

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Just to put this out there...there are NO legitimate feeds from inside Apple for video regarding this keynote. Every year thousands of websites and video blogs relay that they have an insider who is streaming the keynote, and every year it's total and complete B.S. Don't believe the hype, watch the blogs offering live updates and don't give these trolls website traffic...

words right out of my mouth, Im so tired of the sites saying they will have live streaming when all It will be Is a live blog. what people will do for more traffic!!